Why do you prefer black men? (Women)

It seems like a pretty obvious question, but I have really struggled to find women talking frankly about why they prefer to date or have sex with black men.
I would guess any answer would be a mixture of;
Self aware acting-out of a taboo fantasy, centering around confronting, generally unconfronted uncomfortable race relations.
Genuine othering and fetishisation of black men.
Assuaging white guilt over historic and ongoing racism and race based opression that black men face.
Excitment around breaking the taboo that to some extent still seperates interacial relations.

Unfortunately, all my search has thrown up so far, are a load of horny white men who talk about what they say their partners want, rather than the women speaking for themselves. For obvious reasons these sources aren't exactly trustworthy.

So, I am asking the question, 'why do you, as a white woman, find black men so attractive?'

(...)

Unfortunately, all my search has thrown up so far, are a load of horny white men who talk about what they say their partners want, rather than the women speaking for themselves. For obvious reasons these sources aren't exactly trustworthy.

So, I am asking the question, 'why do you, as a white woman, find black men so attractive?'
Yes please, Women tell us! Thank you.

Strictly speaking you didn't ask for my answer because I am not white. I don't really have a good answer. I'm mixed myself, my ******* has never been in the picture, and the casual fake-psychoanalysis answer would probably be absent daddy issues. But I really don't think that is it. I think it is a combination of my first sexual fantasies about a celebrity being about Denzel (yeah, it's a cliche, so sue me) and the fact that because my husband is white, the color contrast going in the opposite direction of usual emphasizes the naughtiness of what we're up to.

I don't think it has anything to do with race relations broadly, at all.

"Othering and fetishization?" I mean...maybe? I know I had friends in college who really had a thing for flirting, and sometimes more, outside of their class. Like to the extent that blue collar workers on campus got a LOT of attention. So maybe a similar thing applies with race? The thrill of stepping out of your zone?

Definitely not assuaging white guilt, and I honestly think that is silly. No offense.

Regarding one other commonly-speculated reason: I can assure you from personal experience that not all BCs are BBCs. So it is not that either.

I think the taboo I'm breaking, and enjoying breaking, has more to do with the taboo of having sex with men who are not my husband. I think the fact that those men are black is mostly just aesthetic preference, and the fact that the color contrast emphasizes that it isn't my husband who is doing that.

This is probably the longest post I have ever written online. Usually I make fun of my husband for writing book-length posts on sex sites. I guess I'll hear about it when he sees this.

I have not been with a black man as of yet. I am looking for the right one to give my BBC virginity to.

I never thought I would want to be with a black man. My husband keeps after me to try it. I talked to a few friends about it and one told me to check this site out if I want to find out why white women want to be with a black man. After talking with a few white women on the site and looking at those gorgeous BBC black men I decided I needed to look for a black man that turned me on and see if everything I was hearing was true.

Es scheint eine ziemlich offensichtliche Frage zu sein, aber es fällt mir wirklich schwer, Frauen zu finden, die offen darüber sprechen, warum sie es vorziehen, mit schwarzen Männern auszugehen oder Sex mit ihnen zu haben.
Ich würde vermuten, dass jede Antwort eine Mischung aus wäre;
Selbstbewusstes Ausleben einer Tabu-Fantasie, in deren Mittelpunkt die Konfrontation mit im Allgemeinen unkonfrontierten, unangenehmen Rassenbeziehungen steht.
Echte Andersartigkeit und Fetischisierung schwarzer Männer.
Linderung der Schuldgefühle der Weißen wegen des historischen und anhaltenden Rassismus und der rassenbedingten Unterdrückung, denen schwarze Männer ausgesetzt sind.
Aufregung um den Tabubruch, der interrassische Beziehungen teilweise noch immer trennt.

Leider hat meine Suche bisher nur eine Menge geiler weißer Männer ergeben, die über das reden, was ihre Partner ihrer Meinung nach wollen, und nicht, dass die Frauen für sich selbst sprechen. Aus offensichtlichen Gründen sind diese Quellen nicht gerade vertrauenswürdig.

Ich stelle also die Frage: „Warum finden Sie als weiße Frau schwarze Männer so attraktiv?“
Weil es exotisch ist, schwarz und weiß einen tollen Kontrast ergeben und gesellschaftlich immer noch nicht die Norm ist...also was Besonderes...vielleicht auch im Sinne von Rebellion oder sich abheben, hedonistisch sein...Toleranz leben und last but not least, Schwarze Männer empfinden untereinander weniger Konkurenzdruck, für Frauen die Sex mit mehreren Männern lieben ist das wirklich entlastend...es geht um mich und sie kommen gut klar untereinander wenn einer länger kann oder besser gebaut ist...das strahl eine gewisse Lockerheit und Souveränität aus, was ich z.B. sehr mag und was mich befreit....

Weil es exotisch ist, Schwarz und Weiß einen tollen Kontrast bilden und gesellschaftlich immer noch nicht die Norm ist... also etwas Besonderes... vielleicht auch im Sinne von Rebellion oder Auffallen, Hedonismus sein.... Toleranz leben und nicht zuletzt Zumindest spüren schwarze Männer untereinander weniger Konkurenzdruck, für Frauen, die Sex mit mehreren Männern lieben, ist das wirklich eine Erleichterung...es liegt an mir und sie kommen gut miteinander klar, wenn einer länger kann oder besser gebaut ist...das strahlt eine gewisse aus Lockerheit und Souveränität, was mir zB sehr gefällt und was mich befreit....

Black men are not simply one thing. There’s so much that goes into an individual. That said, black men have skills and pay attention to things that no other group of men has. Yes they are also very handsome and make wonderful lovers but the way they handle me and kiss me and bring me passion is unlike anything I’ve experienced with any other type of man.

Black men are not simply one thing. There’s so much that goes into an individual. That said, black men have skills and pay attention to things that no other group of men has. Yes they are also very handsome and make wonderful lovers but the way they handle me and kiss me and bring me passion is unlike anything I’ve experienced with any other type of man.
Well said, my same thoughts :)

I have been told basically the same thing by a few other ladies on the site. When I am with a black man he will take me like no other man has, including my husband. I am ready to lose my BBC virginity.

Wow. You should try for a job in politics if you haven't already (because you say a lot without actually saying anything really :D ).

"black men have skills and pay attention to things that no other group of men has" ... If you want to answer the OP's question, wouldn't it be more relevant to say what skills Black men have and to what things they pay more attention to than other "groups of men"? Just sayin'

Also, you say "the way they handle me and kiss me (...)" - But how do they handle and kiss you differently than "other type of man" would? Please explain.

I am not complaining here, I'm honestly curious (and I bet many others are as well).

Thank you for sharing your insights.

Strictly speaking you didn't ask for my answer because I am not white. I don't really have a good answer. I'm mixed myself, my ******* has never been in the picture, and the casual fake-psychoanalysis answer would probably be absent daddy issues. But I really don't think that is it. I think it is a combination of my first sexual fantasies about a celebrity being about Denzel (yeah, it's a cliche, so sue me) and the fact that because my husband is white, the color contrast going in the opposite direction of usual emphasizes the naughtiness of what we're up to.

I don't think it has anything to do with race relations broadly, at all.

"Othering and fetishization?" I mean...maybe? I know I had friends in college who really had a thing for flirting, and sometimes more, outside of their class. Like to the extent that blue collar workers on campus got a LOT of attention. So maybe a similar thing applies with race? The thrill of stepping out of your zone?

Definitely not assuaging white guilt, and I honestly think that is silly. No offense.

Regarding one other commonly-speculated reason: I can assure you from personal experience that not all BCs are BBCs. So it is not that either.

I think the taboo I'm breaking, and enjoying breaking, has more to do with the taboo of having sex with men who are not my husband. I think the fact that those men are black is mostly just aesthetic preference, and the fact that the color contrast emphasizes that it isn't my husband who is doing that.

This is probably the longest post I have ever written online. Usually I make fun of my husband for writing book-length posts on sex sites. I guess I'll hear about it when he sees this.
TY for a good post, i like the way u think, to be clear, do you/have you fucked black guys while married , does ur hub watch or endorse ur thrills.

Some people just…. are attracted to the skin color? Every reason you’ve listed are leftist talking points. I’m not oppressed whatsoever. I don’t believe in “systemic racism” as of 2023. I don’t subscribe to the victim complex that liberals push on black people. I grew up around poor whites.

Though you didn’t ask for a male opinion on this, I’m into this because I see darker skin as masculine/lighter as feminine. I like the contrast. It’s sexy.

I have not been with a black man as of yet. I am looking for the right one to give my BBC virginity to.

I never thought I would want to be with a black man. My husband keeps after me to try it. I talked to a few friends about it and one told me to check this site out if I want to find out why white women want to be with a black man. After talking with a few white women on the site and looking at those gorgeous BBC black men I d

I never thought I would want to be with a black man. My husband keeps after me to try it. I talked to a few friends about it and one told me to check this site out if I want to find out why white women want to be with a black man. After talking with a few white women on the site and looking at those gorgeous BBC black men I decided I needed to look for a black man that turned me on and see if everything I was hearing was true.

As a white boi I never thought I was anything but straight at one point. Fast forward a couple years and I'm laying face down ass up for my first bbc. He wasn't gentle and really tore me up- I tried to tell him to stop and to get away from him, but he just stuffed a gag into my mouth and kept pounding my ruined boi pussy... At some point the pain turned into pleasure, and then he shoved his entire cock into me as deep as he could, all at once, and unloaded his seed in my destroyed pussy. I was completely addicted after that

Back