Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

@Buck49311 the subject of this thread was of interest to me as well. I created my own thread about it. I didn't realize it's not all that an original idea. That being said it might be of interest to you. Towards the end it gets far less civil than yours... Peace.

Well, I love my boyfriend, a very regular white guy, the whitest you can imagine, I honestly love him and he is attentive and financially present with me. But I can't resist when a black man takes his cock out in my face, I have to suck it and swallow his cum, it's like that, idk. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I stopped asking myself a long time ago, I just enjoy it.
Just do what you like. I have the same question. Why I would like to see mynwife blacked by a real bbc? I thought it is something strange with me... but in the end I stopped asking myself and try to black her

They marry white men because they don't want to deal with the consequences from their family, friends, acquaintances etc. They don't want to associate openly with these type of men, the way they associate with other groups and nationalities. Strange thing is, they know for sure that even though they don't want to associate with blacks openly and hide behind a lifestyle o do it, there is no shortage of black men who will gladly play the role of strong-bodies, big-cocked fuck am i m als, because these many of these types of men will fuck anything, practically anything.

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Again this is just for edification.
When I first started getting into IR relationships/sex it was all about fun and the sex. None of us were looking for anything too serious. A lot of us were coming and going to college from a different state or through work and military so every few years our entire friend group might change. Now a lot of us have stayed in contact as friends and maybe FWB even though we might have married other people.

You hear white women sat oh i love black men but then have a white husband and *******. These ladies are mid 30's or 40's saying they have a type and it's black men which could be true now for some but in my experience the reason that some not all didn't marry a black man is because of family.

The *******, uncle, grandparents should have run them down, talked about them, made fun of them and also friends, when you go out in public you get looked at from everyone, some black women will get upset because you're taking all our men. Not everyone is ready for that having your own family talk bad about you to you face is not easy it's very annoying. The socially acceptable thing is to marry or be with a white man.

This is just my experience I'm 39 i stopped dating my own race in the 4th grade and just have been dating white women every since so I've had girls be all over me but when we walked into their house with their parents they acted like they didn't know me, I've been girls secret bbc, I've overhead a mom telling her ******* to leave me and find a white man who can take care of you, I've dated a girl for 3 years who only told her co-workers about me but her family never knew nothing about me and never wanted to fully commit to me but met a white guy and married him in 2 weeks.

It is what it is i just do my thing these dates it is a great topic but won't ever answer our question fully

Maybe I missed something....on the first page ONE white woman expressed she would've married the Black guy but he didn't ask her. I've seen a wide range of 'reasons' expressed by the brothers but not one of them included a reference to a Black man asking a white woman to marry him.

Doesn't not having that reference invalidate the whole discussion?

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

From Christine -
I can only answer for myself, but if I had done what you say
I should have done, I believe I would be dead or in jail.
I think if I hung out with black guys in the hood (many of them gangbangers)
I would probably wouldn't have finished high school, let alone gone to college.
I might have been disowned by my family.

Besides, I truly enjoy have a cuckold as my hubby. He takes care of stuff.
He chaperones, he stands watch/guard as I do things with other guys,
he fluffs me and later cleans me up as well as all the other things that need
cleaning. Cuckolds really do have their place whether bulls recognize that or not.

Not a lot of black men into letting the wife be a Hotwife or cuck. It's the security of a husband and getting to enjoy the lifestyle. IMO

From Christine -
I can only answer for myself, but if I had done what you say
I should have done, I believe I would be dead or in jail.
I think if I hung out with black guys in the hood (many of them gangbangers)
I would probably wouldn't have finished high school, let alone gone to college.
I might have been disowned by my family.

Besides, I truly enjoy have a cuckold as my hubby. He takes care of stuff.
He chaperones, he stands watch/guard as I do things with other guys,
he fluffs me and later cleans me up as well as all the other things that need
cleaning. Cuckolds really do have their place whether bulls recognize that or not.
Oo I know right so many times I got sick or had panic attack and I run back home to my husband so

Back