Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

Buck49311

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Again this is just for edification.

well, the real reason is they like the financial security the white man brings. Also most white woman view black men as a walking dildo.BTW I am not saying black me cant give a woman financial security seeing that there are more white men in America then black men the odds are she find a white man allow her to be more financial security. Also, I don't care what white woman do live your best life. one last point and it, not a popular one but
92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock so they might not want to be a single mom sorry it true I know tons of white woman with mixed ******* and no man around. I post the links because don't want people to get mad at me LOL. Lastly, some white woman just wants their cake and eat it too. https://www.beyondblackwhite.com/so...o-black-fathers-out-of-wedlock-82-on-welfare/

well, the real reason is they like the financial security the white man brings. Also most white woman view black men as a walking dildo.BTW I am not saying black me cant give a woman financial security seeing that there are more white men in America then black men the odds are she find a white man allow her to be more financial security. Also, I don't care what white woman do live your best life. one last point and it, not a popular one but
92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock so they might not want to be a single mom sorry it true I know tons of white woman with mixed ******* and no man around. I post the links because don't want people to get mad at me LOL. Lastly, some white woman just wants their cake and eat it too. https://www.beyondblackwhite.com/so...o-black-fathers-out-of-wedlock-82-on-welfare/
Please tell us your race. Lol

That’s is bullshit and the website is some fake white supremacy site. I don’t believe this a woman. Your a Gay man.

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Again this is just for edification.

I enjoy this question!

In the case of my wife ... she probably would have. When we met, all she really knew was white guys. We have built an amazing marriage and have fallen deeply in love, have children, etc ... but if we hadn't made the connection or should I die or something ... she would likely only date black men, and she would likely re-marry black (we have had this discussion). She might even consider if that were to happen, having a black baby.

In our case -we have a very close friendship and partnership that's open and loving. She's would not sacrifice that for anything, but if it were to evaporate or be taken from her for any reason, then that may change things. She has boyfriends where they get to make the friend connection and have fun sex too, so from her perspective - right now she's got the best of both worlds! :)

Oh also every white guy that I know that has biracial children with a black woman or nonwhite white are married. Yea black men have this bad stigma about being bad fathers and not true for the most part .

Marriage since the late 60s has been destroyed by the state for most blackmen .
Today marriage enslaves men will and most brothas see that .
Doesn't mean we don't love are children , 3 of homeboys are single fathers.
Meaning they are single but have children living with them, my boy Miguel gets his sons during the school year and weekends during the summer .

We are great *******'s when the state and women who are our exes don't cause parental alienation.
But there are men who are just plain fuck boys, but these same men are a problem to stable men as well first before their a problem to women .

Christalyn the runner of that site is a knob.
A snowflake, she's been exposed multiple times as a total idiot.

Wow don't you have a warped thought on this, I've dated both black and white and trust me I'm not with my husband for financial stability, we struggle financially everyday. There is this thing called a fetish, I don't look at men as a dildo no matter their ethnicity they are still human. I also have 1 mixed ******* and my white husband raised him from the time he was 6 months old.

Great question.....it is interesting. My thing is women in this lifestyle get their cake and eat it too and I don’t blame them since their husbands are forsing the cake down their throat.

How many black men who date white women would be a cuck. I’ve looked all through the Internet for this phenomenon with black men and I don’t really see it (doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, but it’s not popular).

Doesn’t matter how great someone is at sex, sex with the same person over a prolonged time is just not going to be as hot and you’re not going to react to each other like you did.

Black men, in general, don’t want to be a cuck and if their wife/gf wants to fuck other men for excitement, you best believe he is going to want to fuck other women. a lot of women don’t want that.

So this lifestyle works really well for all involve

For bulls who just wanna fuck with no attachments

For cucks who feel this roller coaster of emotions is the most sexual experience they can ever go through and

The wives who get a loving and caring husband who is serving as part cheerleader for them to get the best sex of their life - not just with one but as many as they want.

Last edited:
That’s is bullshit and the website is some fake white supremacy site. I don’t believe this a woman. Your a Gay man.
Dude stop telling the rest of the world you are ignorant. I already enlighten you by informing you that your Mama gave you the X sex chromosome so you are X and Y and women are X and X so men have the female X and the male Y chromosome when females only have the X and X chromosome, so you are 1/2 GAY (better terminology you have the female chromosome in you) reason is a lot easier for guys to be open to same gender sexuality. If you want to call someone to what you refer as GAY, you should refer to them as XY which is the same as you, so please don't tell the world you are Ignorant.

Dude stop telling the rest of the world you are ignorant. I already enlighten you by informing you that your Mama gave you the X sex chromosome so you are X and Y and women are X and X so men have the female X and the male Y chromosome when females only have the X and X chromosome, so you are 1/2 GAY (better terminology you have the female chromosome in you) reason is a lot easier for guys to be open to same gender sexuality. If you want to call someone to what you refer as GAY, you should refer to them as XY which is the same as you, so please don't tell the world you are Ignorant.
What the fuck ever. No one buying your weak high school science for being a flaming homosexual. I understand male/female chromosomes. Your either born a male or a female. You wanting to be a fag and like sucking another mans dick and cum means your a homo. That why the word was invented But do not try to get straight men in to excepting your homo points of view. Any other brain busting thought gay Albert
Einstein!

Back