Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

Christalyn the runner of that site is a knob.
A snowflake, she's been exposed multiple times as a total idiot.
Good to know. It may or may not be true but we can't deny that black men have a bad rap as being bad fathers sure some are. however, some are great fathers it the law of averages. it just fucking annoys me that people think things are 100% true. This site is hilarious when people think all black men have a BBC and that all white men are cucks I don't know about you but I can't see the mountain from the game of thrones being a cuck LOL LOL.

Marriage since the late 60s has been destroyed by the state for most blackmen .
Today marriage enslaves men will and most brothas see that .
Doesn't mean we don't love are children , 3 of homeboys are single fathers.
Meaning they are single but have children living with them, my boy Miguel gets his sons during the school year and weekends during the summer .

We are great *******'s when the state and women who are our exes don't cause parental alienation.
But there are men who are just plain fuck boys, but these same men are a problem to stable men as well first before their a problem to women .
Like I said white men are seen as good fathers and black men not so much in society. We all know that not always true but how people seem to think.

I think we alol know the answers to this. Family, money, public shame, prejudice I could go on. Don't think this thread will get much attention but it's a great topic to touch on.
Well, let's see black men of dating age make up what 3% to 4% of the population. White males make up 19% of the total population that dateable so you are just more likely to find a white guy with his stuff together. I am not saying black cant have their stuff together just buy the numbers it more likely you find a white guy if you're a white woman. When I say dating age I am taking out old people, children and so on. BTW I am pulling the numbers out of my ass just making a point. Like I said I don't care what white woman do really.White men are the number one sought after when it comes to online dating so why would I be mad life good. https://www.npr.org/sections/codesw...ested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

What the fuck ever. No one buying your weak high school science for being a flaming homosexual. I understand male/female chromosomes. Your either born a male or a female. You wanting to be a fag and like sucking another mans dick and cum means your a homo. That why the word was invented But do not try to get straight men in to excepting your homo points of view. Any other brain busting thought gay Albert
Einstein!
Interesting you mentioned a great scientist Albert Einstein in one of his many historical quotes " Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe ". So don't be afraid that you carry the female chromosome. There is a lot of good literature out there that even ignorant and stupid X and Y like you can understand. You need to center yourself and ask yourself why you are so homophobic it's not a disease. Try to practice humility and compassion instead of passing judgement onto your same king X and Y's because when you do that you are taking a huge responsibility a huge job that only one entity, one power is able to do so, and I just hope that God is not a member of Black to White, so if you are have mercy on our souls lol. To prove one more time that you are ignorant, and remember IGNORANCE is the worst cancer in the entire world reason governments and religions become so powerful, so let me ask you now that you did mentioned Einstein. The question is; Is time measurable or is time an illusion?

Wow don't you have a warped thought on this, I've dated both black and white and trust me I'm not with my husband for financial stability, we struggle financially everyday. There is this thing called a fetish, I don't look at men as a dildo no matter their ethnicity they are still human. I also have 1 mixed ******* and my white husband raised him from the time he was 6 months old.
I am generalizing more than one thing can be true. I cant raise someone else kid because I don't want to be held responsible for someone else orgasm so I don't date single moms. Also seeing that it seems that most baby daddys are losers I don't want to deal with them it is better if the baby dad passed away during WW3 or is no longer living then I think about dating a single mom.

Great question.....it is interesting. My thing is women in this lifestyle get their cake and eat it too and I don’t blame them since their husbands are forsing the cake down their throat.

How many black men who date white women would be a cuck. I’ve looked all through the Internet for this phenomenon with black men and I don’t really see it (doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, but it’s not popular).

Doesn’t matter how great someone is at sex, sex with the same person over a prolonged time is just not going to be as hot and you’re not going to react to each other like you did.

Black men, in general, don’t want to be a cuck and if you want to fuck other men for excitement, you best believe he is going to want to fuck other women and not a lot of women want that.

So this lifestyle works really well for all involve

For bulls who just wanna fuck with no attachments

For cucks who feel this roller coaster of emotions is the most sexual experience they can ever go through and

The wives who get a loving and caring husband who is serving as part cheerleader for them to get the best sex of their life - not just with one but as many as they want.
Well, have you seen the Maury Povich show when they are trying to find out who the baby daddy is? there are tons of black and white men whose GF/wives fuck other dude and got pregnant to me that cuckolding he just does not know about it.

Interesting you mentioned a great scientist Albert Einstein in one of his many historical quotes " Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe ". So don't be afraid that you carry the female chromosome. There is a lot of good literature out there that even ignorant and stupid X and Y like you can understand. You need to center yourself and ask yourself why you are so homophobic it's not a disease. Try to practice humility and compassion instead of passing judgement onto your same king X and Y's because when you do that you are taking a huge responsibility a huge job that only one entity, one power is able to do so, and I just hope that God is not a member of Black to White, so if you are have mercy on our souls lol. To prove one more time that you are ignorant, and remember IGNORANCE is the worst cancer in the entire world reason governments and religions become so powerful, so let me ask you now that you did mentioned Einstein. The question is; Is time measurable or is time an illusion?

I’m done wasting energy arguing with fags.

I’m going to get this thread back to where it should be. We don’t need to use thread to pre judge (white or black).....I think that original poster posed a great question. It would seem for a white woman, if you want multiple black dick - marry white cuck and you can get the best of both worlds. Great black dick, probably better than you would get if you were single and a husband that wants to take care of you.

If you marry black man - I don’t think you will be getting multiple black dick - you’d be getting only getting one. And you know that one big black dick might get boring when in a relationship. And if you want to fuck other people, you better believe he will want to as well - and you know there are many white women that would want black dick.

So marry who you want but know if you marry white and he is a cuck, you’ve hit the jackpot.

No person is BORN a cuckold. No person is BORN preferring another race. You live life. Your experiences mold who you are. You change along the way. You evolve. I can’t speak for everyone. Only myself.
I’m happily married. Have *******. A family. A life. But we are secure. We communicate. We explore. We keep things from getting boring.
Do I find men of color more attractive than my white husband? Sure. If he’s good looking!!! But can he give me things my husband can’t? Sure!!!!
Can he replace EVERYTHING we have been through for over 20 years? I doubt that!
So why didn’t I chose a man of color 20 years ago? I was a different person. My preferences changed. My fantasies changed. I changed.
So, I’ll just enjoy my freedom of choice for now. I have enough love for two men! Lol

Goddess Linda

Great question.....it is interesting. My thing is women in this lifestyle get their cake and eat it too and I don’t blame them since their husbands are forsing the cake down their throat.

How many black men who date white women would be a cuck. I’ve looked all through the Internet for this phenomenon with black men and I don’t really see it (doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, but it’s not popular).

Doesn’t matter how great someone is at sex, sex with the same person over a prolonged time is just not going to be as hot and you’re not going to react to each other like you did.

Black men, in general, don’t want to be a cuck and if you want to fuck other men for excitement, you best believe he is going to want to fuck other women and not a lot of women want that.

So this lifestyle works really well for all involve

For bulls who just wanna fuck with no attachments

For cucks who feel this roller coaster of emotions is the most sexual experience they can ever go through and

The wives who get a loving and caring husband who is serving as part cheerleader for them to get the best sex of their life - not just with one but as many as they want.
I’m going to get this thread back to where it should be. We don’t need to use thread to pre judge (white or black).....I think that original poster posed a great question. It would seem for a white woman, if you want multiple black dick - marry white cuck and you can get the best of both worlds. Great black dick, probably better than you would get if you were single and a husband that wants to take care of you.

If you marry black man - I don’t think you will be getting multiple black dick - you’d be getting only getting one. And you know that one big black dick might get boring when in a relationship. And if you want to fuck other people, you better believe he will want to as well - and you know there are many white women that would want black dick.

So marry who you want but know if you marry white and he is a cuck, you’ve hit the jackpot.

Very well articulated brother....these guys trying to make it about statistical chance are trying to overlook the obvious.....so the overarching assumption is that most cucks are white and black men are not very amenable to that role....

I am alarmed by the lack of responses from females and it makes me further eonder what percentage of males including those within couples from this site are bi or gay...and let's not forget the males posing as females....

Please no this statement is not made to target any social identity group...I just sense a strong MSM trend on this site...

I enjoy this question!

In the case of my wife ... she probably would have. When we met, all she really knew was white guys. We have built an amazing marriage and have fallen deeply in love, have children, etc ... but if we hadn't made the connection or should I die or something ... she would likely only date black men, and she would likely re-marry black (we have had this discussion). She might even consider if that were to happen, having a black baby.

In our case -we have a very close friendship and partnership that's open and loving. She's would not sacrifice that for anything, but if it were to evaporate or be taken from her for any reason, then that may change things. She has boyfriends where they get to make the friend connection and have fun sex too, so from her perspective - right now she's got the best of both worlds! :)
She is hot looking for sure...does she even let you fuck her anymore? Why not let her have a blk baby now if she can still breed?

No person is BORN a cuckold. No person is BORN preferring another race. You live life. Your experiences mold who you are. You change along the way. You evolve. I can’t speak for everyone. Only myself.
I’m happily married. Have *******. A family. A life. But we are secure. We communicate. We explore. We keep things from getting boring.
Do I find men of color more attractive than my white husband? Sure. If he’s good looking!!! But can he give me things my husband can’t? Sure!!!!
So why didn’t I chose a man of color 20 years ago? I was a different person. My preferences changed. My fantasies changed. I changed.
So, I’ll just enjoy my freedom of choice for now. I have enough love for two men! Lol

Goddess Linda

Very honest sentiment Linda....Most of us arebsocialized to engage within our homogenous racial groups that deter and sometimes prohibit racial mixing...that process of growing and changing can be thought of as deconstructing that racial socialization that keeps groups from intermingling....of course there is a generational shift that makes IR relationships less taboo over time....

This analysis itself however is incomplete as it does not speak to the sexual dynamics associated with this site.

I have thought about this question and while I can not get into the minds of these women I do have a couple of ideas. The first one is that being with a black man is very much different than being with many of men. I know what many people are thinking oh its no different than dating anyone else but that is not true. When you enter into a relationship with a black man you have to be prepared to go along with everything that comes with it good and bad. When you enter into a relationship you become one ideally and that means that you have to understand one another. The issues that he deals with on a daily basis mean you have to deal with them. You have to deal with all the snide comments from friends, family, and strangers. Then when you have children that is a whole other level of things you will have to deal with. You have to deal with many of the things you would never have to if you were dating another guy. A lot of white women are not willing to or able to deal with all those things. I always say this they might be more than willing to lay down with you, but that does not mean that they will stand up with you, which is the more important thing in a relationship.

A second reason is and this one might seem a little controversial is many of them don't give a damn about black men outside the bedroom. The only time they appreciate a black man is when his is laying it down and blowing their backs out other than that they might not others interact with a black man when they did not have to. I have seen it and heard it many times with women they like to have fun with black guys they will claim how much they love and prefer black men but then when they get married it is often times to a non black man.

You have to deal with many of the things you would never have to if you were dating another guy. A lot of white women are not willing to or able to deal with all those things. I always say this they might be more than willing to lay down with you, but that does not mean that they will stand up with you, which is the more important thing in a relationship.

Xander, very insightful. Very insightful post. Relationship decision and who we marry are not made in isolation. There are a lot of things that go into it. How society and our families accept our loved ones is huge. We tend to marry the ones that poses the least obstacles in life and will help us get us to our goals.

I would love to say that everyone marries who they love and are willing to deal with the ups and downs together but we tend to settle down with easy and makes sense for all involved.

Goddess Linda
Preach, Goddess, Preach!!!(y)

Back