Changes in Marriages and Relationships

I started this thread a few months ago. I appreciate all of the responses. There seems to be a lot of different opinions. In my opinion the ideal relationship is black man and white woman. PERIOD. I understand the desire of some white boys to use this as a gateway to them having sex. But I have to wonder if the women are doing it out of pity or some old fashioned sense of duty. That just seems wrong to me on many levels. I have seen some surveys that support the idea that a great majority of women prefer black men. I read somewhere that male hormone levels are decreasing in white boys. I do not think there can be any argument that black men are becoming more alpha and white boys are becoming more beta, sissies or more. I personally think it is safe to assume that black men are superior to white boys and women prefer black men. I know there are exceptions to every rule but I am talking about the general trend in the majority. Having said all of this I wonder if all of us would be better off with white women marrying black men only. Or would we be better off with white boys getting married in a "special" relationship where they work, support and encourage but do not have sex with the wife. That would be left to black men.

I would appreciate opinions regarding three things.
1. Do the people on this site agree with the general idea of black male superiority? Does anyone know about other scientific studies or surveys like I quoted that support this idea or not?
2. Do the people on this site think it would be better to have marriages with black men only? Or marriages that feature advanced cuckolding? Or something else?
3. What does everybody think about feminization of white boys? In my opinion this is less about feminizing than it is about making the white boy less competitive, less masculine. More of a boy than a man. I have a hunch that white boys have a natural urge to submit to black men. It is a source of comfort to not have to compete and to get guidance from black men (and women for that matter). It seems to me that emasculation, feminization, becoming limp, and all that comes with it really speeds up what seems to me to be natural changes in relationships.

I appreciate and respect all opinions about this. Even ones that disagree with my ideas. I thought it would be interesting to see if there is general agreement regarding at least some of this. Thanks to all.
Once again your well reasoned analysis describes how I feel about the accelerating submissive evolution of white cuckold men and the quickly growing preference that white women have for black lovers. I predict that there will be an explosion of mixed race babies in the coming years.

I think only whitebois with really small clits should be allowed to pass there genetics on, select for small penises so that in a few generations all whitebois will have 1-3 inch clits...
Wow! Now that is very interesting and an extremely hot and incredible way to look at it! I very much agree, that is brilliant lol. I have a theory that this mat have already happen accidentally on a smaller and accidenal cause.
Marriage, for a long while and still to this day, just not as frequent now, women don't see theis hubby's cock of feel him untill the wedding night!
Imagine in those circumstances which were much more common for a few generations.

So Imagine marrying a man and committing to a life with him, to have and to gold, on sickness and in health etc ... to find out ours after saying "I Do!" That his dick is tiny! But it's too late, you just got married. They oul have lived with and bred bred by small, unchosen small dick and passed on alot of pathetic genes that would have never normally got the chance.

How is that for an interesting theory I came up with

Love your thinking, let's do this

Back