Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

So you use and fetishize black men. Because actually loving one, is crazy, right?
If the guys you're fucking are not financially stable, unreliable or unloyal, that says a lot about you and your choices.
The rest of this fantasy bullshit doesn't sugarcoat the supremacy you express. I see you and hear you and will stay the fuck away from the like of you.
All of us don't think with our dicks.
Then leave this LS. Coz raceplay. History. Revenge. Domination. Alpha. Beta. Is all part of why I love it so much. I’m in fact the opposite. It’s not a fetish. Well some is of course. But I totally beleive in the heirachy being restored. And that is why modern marriage is all about. And the nuclear fsmily msle pattisvy supremacy all built by white man. Is being broken down by this sexusl revolution we are living in. Black men are alphas. Alohas don’t follow any rules. Especially those of tbe white msm. Alohas fo the ruling. Alohas also do go whst they want. And no one can stop them. Ehite women know that instinctively. Alohas are here to conquer weaker msle competitors. Take all the womeN who also want this and breed witbhis superior genes. We all know black men fuck any women they want but whe he fucks her. He makes her feel like the only woman in world. And that’s why uwill usually see two of hottest white women in the place leave with one black bull and get fuvked all night by him. Knowing it’s useless being jealous and we actually do the opposite we work together to make our black stud feel like the king that they are. I I am fully behind this I have got as many white women to see this life and every black lover I’ve had is a huge gym rat. And I get him over to our place to get fucked with a new wife gf got to be blacked and but also to wsnt the whole LS. I love seeing black man’s revenge in any way I can I want to see that rage vengence put on the white man eiyh ssme power I feel in each of his thrusts inside me. White me. Always say black me. Do t work. Entitled. Arrogant. But that’s coz they are slohas. Slohas fonteotk. The rule over the white beta males who the ones who work. And I love acting this out often in our hardcore session with a bull or two. And me and my cuckokd husband and a new couple. Especially for her husbands first cuckolding. And we love making our white boys kneel before their black master as we both strike his huge soft bbc to his mouth telling him to show total submission by making him hard then watch ur wives get fucked all night until we scream the the ones our pusdies. So yes tbee rscrplwy is hectic at times. But I’ never feel superior. In fact I live being owned by the dominant alpha. I want to see the white man wstch the black stud take his wife infront t of him Snd be his woman. Im in my late forties and in good shape still. And my husband has wanted me to have children but has never made me pregnant. And told him tbe science why. Saying black me. Are built to fuck and changing the science coz now women in their 60s even csn be impregnated by a black alpha stud. And I am abitch telling my husband that I want to feel my black man’s baby grow inside me. And we will go out as a couple. And I wx Nt to hear my white husband say that his wife wants the superior genes for her baby she is carrying for her black man that satisfies her like only he csn. And he had told that to me often already as I tell him that words can’t explain how white women feel about the the thought of being impregnated by a black man and love telling that more of us really beleive in natural selection now we know who the alpha males are and thst white me. Will be bred out and extinct. And it’s poetic justice for ther disgusting acts in the padt. Snd I beleive thst we both fought for livestock. At same time and shard a common enemy who oppressed us nothin diff ways. And that is why see so much hsrd from us to white me. Now. And black men fuck us so good that it’s like we are under his spell and want to see black man’s victory in each and every way possible

You see this in itself interests me as you talk like all white men are weak and should be dominated. This is incredibly racist and far from the case.

I respect your opinion but you're making massive generalisations.
Of course I am. It’s just my view.

Reactions: wit
Then leave this LS. Coz raceplay. History. Revenge. Domination. Alpha. Beta. Is all part of why I love it so much. I’m in fact the opposite. It’s not a fetish. Well some is of course. But I totally beleive in the heirachy being restored. And that is why modern marriage is all about. And the nuclear fsmily msle pattisvy supremacy all built by white man. Is being broken down by this sexusl revolution we are living in. Black men are alphas. Alohas don’t follow any rules. Especially those of tbe white msm. Alohas fo the ruling. Alohas also do go whst they want. And no one can stop them. Ehite women know that instinctively. Alohas are here to conquer weaker msle competitors. Take all the womeN who also want this and breed witbhis superior genes. We all know black men fuck any women they want but whe he fucks her. He makes her feel like the only woman in world. And that’s why uwill usually see two of hottest white women in the place leave with one black bull and get fuvked all night by him. Knowing it’s useless being jealous and we actually do the opposite we work together to make our black stud feel like the king that they are. I I am fully behind this I have got as many white women to see this life and every black lover I’ve had is a huge gym rat. And I get him over to our place to get fucked with a new wife gf got to be blacked and but also to wsnt the whole LS. I love seeing black man’s revenge in any way I can I want to see that rage vengence put on the white man eiyh ssme power I feel in each of his thrusts inside me. White me. Always say black me. Do t work. Entitled. Arrogant. But that’s coz they are slohas. Slohas fonteotk. The rule over the white beta males who the ones who work. And I love acting this out often in our hardcore session with a bull or two. And me and my cuckokd husband and a new couple. Especially for her husbands first cuckolding. And we love making our white boys kneel before their black master as we both strike his huge soft bbc to his mouth telling him to show total submission by making him hard then watch ur wives get fucked all night until we scream the the ones our pusdies. So yes tbee rscrplwy is hectic at times. But I’ never feel superior. In fact I live being owned by the dominant alpha. I want to see the white man wstch the black stud take his wife infront t of him Snd be his woman. Im in my late forties and in good shape still. And my husband has wanted me to have children but has never made me pregnant. And told him tbe science why. Saying black me. Are built to fuck and changing the science coz now women in their 60s even csn be impregnated by a black alpha stud. And I am abitch telling my husband that I want to feel my black man’s baby grow inside me. And we will go out as a couple. And I wx Nt to hear my white husband say that his wife wants the superior genes for her baby she is carrying for her black man that satisfies her like only he csn. And he had told that to me often already as I tell him that words can’t explain how white women feel about the the thought of being impregnated by a black man and love telling that more of us really beleive in natural selection now we know who the alpha males are and thst white me. Will be bred out and extinct. And it’s poetic justice for ther disgusting acts in the padt. Snd I beleive thst we both fought for livestock. At same time and shard a common enemy who oppressed us nothin diff ways. And that is why see so much hsrd from us to white me. Now. And black men fuck us so good that it’s like we are under his spell and want to see black man’s victory in each and every way possible
Oh, OK. I understand.
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

If I left my husband and just married you, I would only be fucking one guy not two and that just won’t do

That seems to make sense to me……

women are getting the safety and security and cultural acceptance with one man who is begging her to be fucked by Black muscular and fit sex gods…..

Doesn’t seem that hard to understand

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Again this is just for edification.
u cant handle most likely the truth...

Lol, women don't take black men seriously, we're seen as scum
no not a all..how about the level of eduction ..lack of true employment of substance...how about level of black homes fatherless..look at ths stats..black men have strong tendency..marry or not..have children ..poof...disappear..shall i continue...nor is this platform on b4w..the place for this terrible social issue...if agsin u r honest..look at successful black athletes..actors..etc..many many many..wont say majority..do not spew falsehoods..marry white women...so to claim white women will not do not want to marry black men is ill informed..i would not marry loser white guy..why would i do so with black.guys..look world is not about cocks..lets be real

no not a all..how about the level of eduction ..lack of true employment of substance...how about level of black homes fatherless..look at ths stats..black men have strong tendency..marry or not..have children ..poof...disappear..shall i continue...nor is this platform on b4w..the place for this terrible social issue...if agsin u r honest..look at successful black athletes..actors..etc..many many many..wont say majority..do not spew falsehoods..marry white women...so to claim white women will not do not want to marry black men is ill informed..i would not marry loser white guy..why would i do so with black.guys..look world is not about cocks..lets be real
What you did above was generalize about black men, and individualized your statements on white.

".i would not marry loser white guy..why would i do so with black.guys.."

From that one statement:
  1. You demonstrate exactly what I stated.
  2. You wouldn't marry a white loser, yet, you didn't say or a loser black guy, you left it to all black guys.
No one wants to marry a loser of any race.
If that's your perspective on the black men you choose to fuck - please raise your bar.

Oh, and you limiting black success to professional athlete, and I'm willing to bet you're not sitting next to Terry Bradshaw or any white ex pro athlete. The hell with the professional careers like CPA, Intellectual Property and Trademark Attorney, College Professors, Grocery Store owners, restaurant owners, car dealerships, septic services, and that Jefferson guy that owns all of the dry cleaners?

The question is, would you marry a black at the same level as you are today? Same career as current husband?

Last edited:
im not white but i imagine they got married because they believed they were in love or the marriage was beneficial?

i married out of love, stay married out of love, and i make love to him out of love. the men I fuck is to spice up the bedroom because it's hot and I don't want to marry someone based of that alone. My husband checks all the boxes, including the hotness. We can bear the sexual sharing and still be in trust and love, so why not? That's what I think

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

I'm poly and have dated both a white guy and black guy at the same time. I'm definitely not opposed to having a relationship with a black guy. There is definitely something about the difference between the two that makes it hot.

I'd like you to understand I don't presume you are racist; your presumptions are either oversimplistic or shallow or stereotypical. If you use education as an example, do you include the historic AND current imbalance in educational opportunities? The literal numbers on unemployment by race have been constant across ALL of our lives, how many attempts to resolve it can you identify? Don't forget unemployment numbers are based only on those SEEKING employment-Black male unemployment has been double that of white males ALL of your life, mine too and I was born in the 50s. The strongest economic periods in American history have been driven by small business - since you're in NY state (populace) did you see ONE small shop or mom and pop business with a black kid working there in the last week? Just one.

More than once I was involved in groups who attempted to promote our efforts as Black MALE single parents-"That's really nice but we get higher ratings highlighting the dealers, that's what people want to know about." True quote.

Athletes, actors, and felons are the ONLY Black men America sees and anything else is 'woke'.

So you use and fetishize black men. Because actually loving one, is crazy, right?
If the guys you're fucking are not financially stable, unreliable or unloyal, that says a lot about you and your choices.
The rest of this fantasy bullshit doesn't sugarcoat the supremacy you express. I see you and hear you and will stay the fuck away from the like of you.
All of us don't think with our dicks.
Right.

Because they are slohas and not to be married. We marry white men to provide finance reliable loyal understanding and are now submissive. They are for everything but sexual satisfaction. Black men are for thst. They dominate us like we dominate our white men. And that’s why u hesr the phrase modern marriage more and more coz it’s how it is now. That’s why u will see us get fucked with other hot women and it’s natural. Alohas fuck women like we should be. And we are so strong and wsnt it all now. So the LS is perfect. And that is the answer u will hear from white wives more and more coz we want the black man to dominate as the alohas do. To conquer weaker males. Take all the women who want thst too. I love how my black bulls enter our mansion ( trophy wife) and is in control right away. Acts line he owns it and everything. And I love how my white husband is the perfect cuckokd. And tells him this for me to hear. And he is so submissive to the black man with our race play. And he loves being humiliated by me for my bull to watch. Then I watch him emasculate the white msn. Including the history of oppression etc alwsys. It’s so fucking wild and all get wild like this.
Its ******* but appreciate your honesty. And this is why white women are only 3 holes to me.

What’s the fun in that?

This is all purely sexual, to know the lifestyle is to know that going in. I’ve been in swinger clubs, there’s Black couples in there too. Shout out to “the teacher” that’s what I called her. Anyway, it’s about the sex, pure and simple. I’ve seen an Asian couple, an Asian man with a white woman, mixed couples. This is small slice of the wider spectrum of the lifestyle. If you want to make it a debate, Twitter has plenty of people who’re waiting for a reason to argue. If you want a legitimate answer, try there, it’s biased here.

I am too old for marriage, but more importantly I REALLY enjoy being an Alpha Dominant or Master of a submissive white cuckold couple. The nature of owning a hotwife while humiliating/controlling the husband is beyond erotic.

Attachments

• 20230928_053006.jpg
    20230928_053006.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230126_085655.jpg
    20230126_085655.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
Back