White women, do you like to be degraded?

Do you enjoy being degraded by a black man, if so let's hear what you like. Open conversation for all but want to hear what the women like mainly
I like to be called bitch as I gagging on his bbc. I want to be his butch. And things like that. But I believe in th the heirachy. So the black alpha. Dominates. And owns the wife. Who dominates the white beta cuckold. And the degrading is all done to the white boy. I love white husbands watching and their wife is being called his bitch. Slut etc. grab my throat and ******* me a bit. I want him to that I am owned by black king. And he does what he wants with me. But only for the white man to see. That’s it. No more. I don’t like thug or vulgar. He must dominant and physical. And call me a slut. But rest of the time less said the better. But my bulls are French African so if they say something stupid. It doesn’t matter coz I not fluent yet

Last edited:
No, never degraded.
One guy did ask me nicely if I would be his "Naughty Slut" whenever he was in town. I readily agreed and now my husband, my friend and even I refer to myself as his Naughty Slut anytime we talk. But it's more of a title or a compliment, it is never use in a degrading way.

From Christine -
Part of the degrading begins as I leave my downtown
Chicago office. Telling the Uber driver the address, he begins to wonder
why I'm going "there". Wearing a business suit, I look so out of place.

"Are you sure this is the place?" he asks as we arrive at the run-down
tenements. I say nothing as I get out and walk through the courtyard.

In a few minutes, I will be down on the dirty, filthy floor of the apartment
where I buy my weed. As I'm getting plowed, It's only appropriate
that the young black male talk nasty to me.

Even he probably wonders how a nice, white, married mommy can be
doing this, and then going home to her family with he pussy
full of black seed.

I'm the last person he should be showing any respect to.
Oh you fucking cunt I want your ass!!

Do you enjoy being degraded by a black man, if so let's hear what you like. Open conversation for all but want to hear what the women like mainly
Speaking for wife .. no ... and me neither .. thats us.
... but will not judge anyone who is onto this consensually

I love being degraded on a whole new level. It makes my pussy cream, and I feel like it hyped the bulls up too if I react to their actions and words, making it all the more true. I do love being their bitch, I'm enjoying them stretching my holes out and I'm loving every second of it. No need to deny anything, it just makes me want more to continue to be used as such.

Back