White women, do you like to be degraded?

I realize this question was posed to the women, but as a black man there's no way I would humiliate a woman. Deep inside of her, there must be a part of hear that needs to have her sense of worthlessness reinforced or exposed.
Now come the controversial part...By humiliating her, am I in actually humiliating myself? Is this a set up where the real act of humiliation is her being humiliated by someone viewed as being the lowest form of human on earth? Is someone getting off on the thought, "look, even the "N" thinks she's worthless and vile?"
Thinking too much. It's just sex

I realize this question was posed to the women, but as a black man there's no way I would humiliate a woman. Deep inside of her, there must be a part of hear that needs to have her sense of worthlessness reinforced or exposed.
Now come the controversial part...By humiliating her, am I in actually humiliating myself? Is this a set up where the real act of humiliation is her being humiliated by someone viewed as being the lowest form of human on earth? Is someone getting off on the thought, "look, even the "N" thinks she's worthless and vile?"
this is an interesting take and I'm glad you posed the question! I need to marinate on it

Glad that is not what's in your mind. I've run into a few instances (two) where the couples were cool, the guy was respectful, but HE got off on watching her submission more than she did. In one of those cases the couple eventually divorced. However, during the arguments and insults that flew before the divorce was final, the man actually told his children, "your mom is such a filthy whore that she let's N-----'s fuck her in the ass!" That's when it jumped out at me that for some, we are less than human and their partner is being punished for submitting to us.
I think about this aspect of things often....and a question I always ask myself before I engage with a woman who says she "loves black men" is the "why" of her loving black men. I realize that for some, we as black men are definitely a fetish to some more than an experience of a person

The difference between the sex with my husband versus sex with black bulls is the roughness. Sex with the hubby is more like making love and being intimate. Which is great for my time with him.

But sexual submission to a black bull involves dominance, Hair pulling, ass slapping, bondage, name calling, lots of dirty & demeaning talk and race play. I totally get off on that. Especially since it’s not only racially taboo but also because hubby doesn’t know about my BBC masters.

Do you enjoy being degraded by a black man, if so let's hear what you like. Open conversation for all but want to hear what the women like mainly
I love it.. especially publicly.
Best moment of my life was when my bull at the time took me to his friends.
He let both his friends fuck me and cum all over me. He told me to leave the cum over me and drove me home in just my thong all through London.
I absolutely LOVED it😍😍

For me it's quite deep, when I'm degraded I feel I've aroused a man so much he has lost control and indeed it's him who is being degraded. When a man calls me a "slut" I know I've pushed his buttons. I want a man to lose control with me, I want to look into his eyes and see the real man, full of arousal and passion. I don't want to go to bed with a polite man, I like graphic sexual expression, it makes great sex. Being polite is boring.

Thinking too much. It's just sex
No, it's when you don't have feelings, self-esteem, or caring, then you think too little of yourself. If one piece of pussy is enough to make you forget who and what you are, then you're too desperate. That equation rarely ends well.

Last edited:
For me it's quite deep, when I'm degraded I feel I've aroused a man so much he has lost control and indeed it's him who is being degraded. When a man calls me a "slut" I know I've pushed his buttons. I want a man to lose control with me, I want to look into his eyes and see the real man, full of arousal and passion. I don't want to go to bed with a polite man, I like graphic sexual expression, it makes great sex. Being polite is boring.
I understand where you're coming from. There's no right or wrong in this situation. You want a man who is up to being degraded (your words, not mine), all for a one nighter. Some guys simply are not that desperate. Me, humiliate myself for a night of sex? I'll pass.

No, it's when you don't have feelings, self-esteem, or caring, then you think too little of yourself. If one piece of pussy is enough to make you forget who and what you are, then you're too desperate. That equation rarely ends well.
No, It's just taboo. Everyone gets off to different things. Maybe you shouldn't be on a fuck site if you're looking for love.

The difference between the sex with my husband versus sex with black bulls is the roughness. Sex with the hubby is more like making love and being intimate. Which is great for my time with him.

But sexual submission to a black bull involves dominance, Hair pulling, ass slapping, bondage, name calling, lots of dirty & demeaning talk and race play. I totally get off on that. Especially since it’s not only racially taboo but also because hubby doesn’t know about my BBC masters.
Sounds like you have the best of both worlds. :blackheart::lips::blackheart:

I love it.. especially publicly.
Best moment of my life was when my bull at the time took me to his friends.
He let both his friends fuck me and cum all over me. He told me to leave the cum over me and drove me home in just my thong all through London.
I absolutely LOVED it😍😍
That amazing. To be used like that and then displayed for all to see. Sounds like perfect degradation at the hands of our Black Masters. I am in awe of your total commitment and can only imagine the thrill of submission you must have enjoyed. :blackheart:🔥:blackheart:

Last edited:
Back