Questions for the women: What do you do for your black bull that you wouldn't do for your husband/boyfriend?

I'm sure it's a mix of both, but I can also reach orgasm via penetration with my dildos, too. So I'm sure it has at least something to do with size.
In addition to the psychological effect due to the size and contrast and the taboo arising from the history of the given society, the technique that can also be called sexual culture is also very important!!
The same instinct and world of emotions moves all white black Asian ladies who in some way and degree demand some form of IR sex.

There is nothing I wouldn't do for my husband that I would do for a play mate (bull).
What I do enjoying doing is things I know my hubby loves to experience but for my play date. Things like riding in different positions, sensual kissing , the way I suck his cock etc .
It expands the intensity and the jelousy factor so when it's hubbys turn or it's reclaim time there is that extra zing in his thrusts 😜🙊😘

I wouldn't let me now ex husband fuck my ass. I was afraid b/c I thought he was too big.
He cheated and solo I went and the first black guy I met. I let him take my ass virginity ..
I realized right away that I only want black cock in this ass! And been bbc whore ever since

Attachments

• IMG_20220720_132737657~4.jpg
    IMG_20220720_132737657~4.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 160
Back