Hotwifes do you still respect your hubby?

I agree, but if you look at the number of posts on this site from men who obviously have little or no self respect, I can imagine a lot of their partners have little or no real respect for them. The number of these people here seems to growing quickly.
But that isn't the 'Hotwife' scenario/lifestyle then. To be honest I am not sure what it is.

I love my husband, as others have said it is he who facilitates my journey into this life. It has bought us closer together and I obviosuly enjoy having sex with other men and he enjoys seeing me and joining in.

However, if he said tomorrow that he didn't want me to do it anymore then I wouldn't. Hopefully that day doesn't come for a very long time, but I am sure it will at some point. He is my life and my world. The extra sex is just that - sex.

Half the reason why us hotwives become hotwives is that we love our husbands so much that we will do anything to please them, even if that means having sex with men outside of the marriage. That doesn’t mean that we don’t also find lots of pleasure in the acts too. It’s just that our husbands help us learn to disassociate sex from love and intimacy so that we can enjoy different aspects of sex that we would otherwise likely never discover. Bottom line is that if I didn’t live and respect my husband then I wouldn’t be with him. I’m pretty sure most of the other real women here would also be in line with that mindset.

But that isn't the 'Hotwife' scenario/lifestyle then. To be honest I am not sure what it is.

I love my husband, as others have said it is he who facilitates my journey into this life. It has bought us closer together and I obviosuly enjoy having sex with other men and he enjoys seeing me and joining in.

However, if he said tomorrow that he didn't want me to do it anymore then I wouldn't. Hopefully that day doesn't come for a very long time, but I am sure it will at some point. He is my life and my world. The extra sex is just that - sex.
Nicely said, thank you. I share those same views. If he said it's over, then it's over

Half the reason why us hotwives become hotwives is that we love our husbands so much that we will do anything to please them, even if that means having sex with men outside of the marriage. That doesn’t mean that we don’t also find lots of pleasure in the acts too. It’s just that our husbands help us learn to disassociate sex from love and intimacy so that we can enjoy different aspects of sex that we would otherwise likely never discover. Bottom line is that if I didn’t live and respect my husband then I wouldn’t be with him. I’m pretty sure most of the other real women here would also be in line with that
Totally agree. How could you not respect a husband that loves you so much that he would allow you to have this type of relationship, experiences, orgasms, ect with other men, no matter what the reason is.

If this is the way you genuinely feel, and your daily actions confirmed that, then if i was your husband i would never find any reason to stop.

Some people understand that there is no lack in this universe, that you don´t have to reject one thing just because you love another...most people sadly don´t.

Half the reason why us hotwives become hotwives is that we love our husbands so much that we will do anything to please them, even if that means having sex with men outside of the marriage. That doesn’t mean that we don’t also find lots of pleasure in the acts too. It’s just that our husbands help us learn to disassociate sex from love and intimacy so that we can enjoy different aspects of sex that we would otherwise likely never discover. Bottom line is that if I didn’t live and respect my husband then I wouldn’t be with him. I’m pretty sure most of the other real women here would also be in line with that mindset.
Nicely said. I liked the bit about the separation of love and sex. I suspect that's the hardest one.

Yes of course I do as so many ladies have replied here, my husband isn't cuckold and fucks me as good as any black guy, I love the kink and he has his.
Sadly this sit is full of pathetic white men pretending they are inferior in every way, I don't even think that the wives of these tools even know what's going on, enjoy the lifestyle enjoy the kink but ladies we know where we stand love to all of you

Yes of course I do as so many ladies have replied here, my husband isn't cuckold and fucks me as good as any black guy, I love the kink and he has his.
Sadly this sit is full of pathetic white men pretending they are inferior in every way, I don't even think that the wives of these tools even know what's going on, enjoy the lifestyle enjoy the kink but ladies we know where we stand love to all of you
I agree. It’s just ridiculous. The amount of men that say all of this inferiority complex bullshit and I’m not worthy and black men are so superior and the BMOW is the only way to live your life and blah blah blah blah blah. They have fallen so far off the edge that this has become their virtual reality instead of fantasy. I actually had one guy now mind you this is gonna be a generation Z person. Tell me that he wanted to raise a black baby with a white girlfriend and I asked him why because there’s a whole lot more involved culturally than just raising a baby and he became indicted and said it’s none of my business. And then asked me if I had a *******. Think of the sociopathic thought process that goes into contacting someone you don’t know, asking them if they have a ******* because they want to raise a cross cultural baby of another ethnicity and searching for a white partner that’s all on board with that thought process. And they were only 30 years old Now not only was it insensitive and inappropriate to make such a comment to me it is in exceedingly inappropriate to think that you’re going to intermingle your sexual kink and fantasy into the life of a family or a baby. That’s spooky.

Hotwifes, So your hubby loves that you fuck black men - Stag/Vixen non-humiliation or cuckolding. Does the fact that he is sharing you with other men diminish your respect for him in any way?
Absolutely still utmost respect for my husband. This is just recreational sex to us. Nothing more Nothing less.
Silly question.

I agree. It’s just ridiculous. The amount of men that say all of this inferiority complex bullshit and I’m not worthy and black men are so superior and the BMOW is the only way to live your life and blah blah blah blah blah. They have fallen so far off the edge that this has become their virtual reality instead of fantasy. I actually had one guy now mind you this is gonna be a generation Z person. Tell me that he wanted to raise a black baby with a white girlfriend and I asked him why because there’s a whole lot more involved culturally than just raising a baby and he became indicted and said it’s none of my business. And then asked me if I had a *******. Think of the sociopathic thought process that goes into contacting someone you don’t know, asking them if they have a ******* because they want to raise a cross cultural baby of another ethnicity and searching for a white partner that’s all on board with that thought process. And they were only 30 years old Now not only was it insensitive and inappropriate to make such a comment to me it is in exceedingly inappropriate to think that you’re going to intermingle your sexual kink and fantasy into the life of a family or a baby. That’s spooky.
Well said lady well said xx

Back