Hotwifes do you still respect your hubby?

I absolutely love and respect my husband and I always will. Black men can own my mind and my body, but hubby owns my heart!
This is the fantasy beneath the fantasy for many of us men. That we are still loved, and loved more than ever, by the woman to whom we make this sacrifice of our prerogative as male monogamists. There is a natural fear and uncertainty that she might grow contemptuous. Obviously it depends on the individuals in the relationship.

I noticed there are alot of women on this site who talk as if they don't respect their men anymore and it just kinda confuses me. I know it's part of the sexual dynamic for some, but if you don't respect each other then why even be in a relationship. At that point just break up with him and go date one of your bulls. That's what I hope to achieve with the wife in that we can disassociate love from sex and intimacy to get her to let loose and hopefully get loose if you know what i mean. That's why I convinced her to let me start an account for us to show her there are many other couples like those who have posted on this thread. Helps her feel much more relaxed about the idea.

Agree but as noted (and see the admin notes about what this site is about- all the snivelling/wus/BNWO stuff is what they want) and not about the equality of white male husbands who do this and keep themselves above the silliness that is the pervasive majority here....

Back