White women, do you like to be degraded?

Wife says the difference between the sex with me and black guys is the roughness.

With me it’s more like making love and being intimate which she loves and wants daily.

But occasionally she just wants to get absolutely destroyed and that’s where black guys come in

She doesn’t necessarily want degradation but more rough fucking that’s in contrast to the love making we do. Hair pulling ass slapping and lots of dirty talking including race play with slurs that she loves but is quite shy admitting to since it’s taboo and would only do it if the guy brought it up first. She’s hooked up with guys who wanted her to say the N word in quite a degrading way but it was the guy who brought it up and she eventually got used to saying it with such a harsh tone. She’s never said it outside of the bedroom though.

Wife has always been very open about sex. In her words she has mentioned many times that if she is able to walk comfortably then she hasnt been fucked properly.
We generally like different room swaps but on couple of occasions I have seen the wife take a good pounding and she is an *******, you can throw anything at her, once she is fully warmed up, she can take anything you can give

Yes I love it when a black bull abuses my husband and I in public, especially when he asks me what I’m meeting him for , l have to reply that I’m his white married whore that needs to be fucked by his superior black cock not my husbands little white cock . Please show my husband what your big black cock does to my cunt when you fuck me . I want seeding by your black cock ,I have to tell him loud enough for others to clearly her what I am telling him. Then he tell’s me your a white married slut black cock cum dump bitch tell me what you are whore Now Lift your dress open your legs bitch and spread your cunt lips and show everyone and tell them where my cock will be when I’m fucking you you bitch ,I have to repeat it to him loudly so other can hear me.
I get so wet being verbally abused by him and if he’s in the right mood he’ll finger my cunt while others are watching.

Last edited:
Back