White women, do you like to be degraded?

At least you know that No One owes you any respect. Great that you are Honest with yourself. I have always enjoyed reading your exciting posts. I think you are a very exciting sexy filthy married white Fuck Pig, Cum dumpster and an excellent piece of married white Fuck Meat; and a fine fun loving white Lady.
Spoken like a true man writing inadequete emotional storylines. of a cuckhold male

Yes I love it when a black bull abuses my husband and I in public, especially when he asks me what I’m meeting him for , l have to reply that I’m his white married whore that needs to be fucked by his superior black cock not my husbands little white cock . Please show my husband what your big black cock does to my cunt when you fuck me . I want seeding by your black cock ,I have to tell him loud enough for others to clearly her what I am telling him. Then he tell’s me your a white married slut black cock cum dump bitch tell me what you are whore Now Lift your dress open your legs bitch and spread your cunt lips and show everyone and tell them where my cock will be when I’m fucking you you bitch ,I have to repeat it to him loudly so other can hear me.
I get so wet being verbally abused by him and if he’s in the right mood he’ll finger my cunt while others are watching.
I'd love that to be my innocent wife

i never considered that aspect of it for me I it not because I think he is a lower person but because I i like to feel sexually abused I am a cnc sub so its kinda my thing
Glad that is not what's in your mind. I've run into a few instances (two) where the couples were cool, the guy was respectful, but HE got off on watching her submission more than she did. In one of those cases the couple eventually divorced. However, during the arguments and insults that flew before the divorce was final, the man actually told his children, "your mom is such a filthy whore that she let's N-----'s fuck her in the ass!" That's when it jumped out at me that for some, we are less than human and their partner is being punished for submitting to us.

100% I had a black man who "owned" me while back. He was pretty successful so I was able stay at the house and not work. But he expected me to be naked or nearly naked all day. He wanted dinner waiting and me in some form or lingerie when he got home. The really nasty times were when he'd invite his friends over because he still wanted me naked and serving them food and drinks. Eventually I had to service their other needs too 😉.
I was getting gangbanged at least once a week, sometimes twice of there is as a playoff game or something.
They always degraded and disrespected me by pulling out of me and cumming on my face.
I loved it and miss that life now

Back