White women, do you like to be degraded?

From Christine -
Part of the degrading begins as I leave my downtown
Chicago office. Telling the Uber driver the address, he begins to wonder
why I'm going "there". Wearing a business suit, I look so out of place.

"Are you sure this is the place?" he asks as we arrive at the run-down
tenements. I say nothing as I get out and walk through the courtyard.

In a few minutes, I will be down on the dirty, filthy floor of the apartment
where I buy my weed. As I'm getting plowed, It's only appropriate
that the young black male talk nasty to me.

Even he probably wonders how a nice, white, married mommy can be
doing this, and then going home to her family with he pussy
full of black seed.

I'm the last person he should be showing any respect to.

From Christine -
Part of the degrading begins as I leave my downtown
Chicago office. Telling the Uber driver the address, he begins to wonder
why I'm going "there". Wearing a business suit, I look so out of place.

"Are you sure this is the place?" he asks as we arrive at the run-down
tenements. I say nothing as I get out and walk through the courtyard.

In a few minutes, I will be down on the dirty, filthy floor of the apartment
where I buy my weed. As I'm getting plowed, It's only appropriate
that the young black male talk nasty to me.

Even he probably wonders how a nice, white, married mommy can be
doing this, and then going home to her family with he pussy
full of black seed.

I'm the last person he should be showing any respect to.
At least you know that No One owes you any respect. Great that you are Honest with yourself. I have always enjoyed reading your exciting posts. I think you are a very exciting sexy filthy married white Fuck Pig, Cum dumpster and an excellent piece of married white Fuck Meat; and a fine fun loving white Lady.

At least you know that No One owes you any respect. Great that you are Honest with yourself. I have always enjoyed reading your exciting posts. I think you are a very exciting sexy filthy married white Fuck Pig, Cum dumpster and an excellent piece of married white Fuck Meat; and a fine fun loving white Lady.
From Christine -
I don't know if my grandmother would agree,
but I thank you and appreciate the compliments very much!

Very much so... it's part of who I am. Being called nasty names, spit on, exposed, basically treated like a slave & cum dump, even in public. It's not just a turn-on, it's kinda a requirement. Most of the time I like it when the Man is subtle about it, but at times I really like it loud and proud. Now that I think about it, it's a hard thing to quantify and explain. But that's why I say it's part of who I am.

Very much so... it's part of who I am. Being called nasty names, spit on, exposed, basically treated like a slave & cum dump, even in public. It's not just a turn-on, it's kinda a requirement. Most of the time I like it when the Man is subtle about it, but at times I really like it loud and proud. Now that I think about it, it's a hard thing to quantify and explain. But that's why I say it's part of who I am.
From Christine -
It took a while for Hubby to understand that's how I like/need
it as well. It really was hard for Ray to watch some huge black guy mounting me,
pulling my hair, holding me by the neck/throat and calling me all kinds of names.

But then seeing me make-out with the guy and going back for more again and
again, finally opened his eyes.

From Christine -
It took a while for Hubby to understand that's how I like/need
it as well. It really was hard for Ray to watch some huge black guy mounting me,
pulling my hair, holding me by the neck/throat and calling me all kinds of names.

But then seeing me make-out with the guy and going back for more again and
again, finally opened his eyes.
Yeah, I imagine it's difficult for most men to understand. 🤗

slave.3408.gif

Last edited:
I realize this question was posed to the women, but as a black man there's no way I would humiliate a woman. Deep inside of her, there must be a part of hear that needs to have her sense of worthlessness reinforced or exposed.
Now come the controversial part...By humiliating her, am I in actually humiliating myself? Is this a set up where the real act of humiliation is her being humiliated by someone viewed as being the lowest form of human on earth? Is someone getting off on the thought, "look, even the "N" thinks she's worthless and vile?"

Last edited:
I realize this question was posed to the women, but as a black man there's no way I would humiliate a woman. Deep inside of her, there must be a part of hear that needs to have her sense of worthlessness reinforced or exposed.
Now come the controversial part...By humiliating her, am I in actuality humiliating myself? Is this a set up where the real act of humiliation is her being humiliated by someone viewed as being the lowest form of human on earth? Is someone getting off on the thought, "look, even the "N" thinks she's worthless and vile?"
i never considered that aspect of it for me I it not because I think he is a lower person but because I i like to feel sexually abused I am a cnc sub so its kinda my thing

Back