Thinking about setting up my white wife to be approached.

Me and husband fantasized about actually cucking him a number of ways. It got old after awhile and he became frustrated of not actually pulling the trigger. He would talk to guys online and ask me if I was interested. After many no-gos he took me out for dinner and drinks and arranged for a BWC to meet us at the bar and talk to us. The guy did and as the drinks flowed he began to hit me pretty hard. We were both very into it because it felt natural . My husband was rubbing my thighs while this guy was aggressively hitting on me infront him. Finally the guy bought us all our last round and said he was going to the restroom. The drinks came as the guy came back. He walked up to the bar grabbed his ******* and slammed it and knelt in close to my face and said “are you two ready to get out so I can fuck your mouth and pussy like your husband never has while he watches..because ____ you are a cuck aren’t bud?” Our mouths dropped. My husband said “yes I am” and I said “yes we are”! The rest is history, but sometimes women or men need a little push in a very natural easy going way.
congrats guys

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing it to try and see my wife reaction to I hope becoming open to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input.View attachment 6578506
I think you should work on the swinging aspect first if or when successful your odds of making this work will be much better!

I think you should work on the swinging aspect first if or when successful your odds of making this work will be much better!
I think many people on here just don’t get it. A number of us have sexually repressed wives who have had it beat into their brains since they were little girls that exploring or even embracing their sexual needs and desires is not what good girls/women/wives and certainly not mothers, DO. That indoctrination comes from society at large, Madison ave., parents and especially religious teachings.

Many will go their entire lives not taking agency over their true sexual selves and it’s sad. Some break that mold but only after some compelling event (divorce, cheating spouse, slip up “under the influence,” another man flirting/hitting on her rekindling desires and needs she may have buried or forgotten about).

What I and others know is that if we approach our wives about non-vanilla wants/needs and they are asked or expected to take agency over the decision to accept or reject that activity, their indoctrination/training kicks in and the answer will be 100% “no way!”

But I know for my wife, especially because one of her big hang ups is she has poor body image (she shouldn’t, trust me) and she doesn’t think other men find her attractive, if we were away from home for a weekend, she had a couple adult beverages on board, and a good looking black guy flirted/hit on her, the odds of her taking the leap would go way up. This is the case because:

1. When we are away from home she is freer, less stressed, much more adventurous and far hornier.
  2. She has known about my fantasy and how insanely it turns me on since well before we got married.
  3. Again, she doesn’t believe she is attractive and other men find her sexy (doesn’t help that she wears her wedding ring, doesn’t dress slutty, doesn’t go to bars and clubs, and she’s shy)
  4. A guy coming on to her is FAR different than her being asked to own and take proactive agency over a non vanilla sexual choice. It allows her to have cognitive “wiggle room” to say to herself or others if the situation came to light, “well this was an unusual situation, I had a few drinks, this younger good looking guy was coming on to me, we were on vacation, I let my guard down….. stuff happened. Normally I would NEVER do this but….”

My belief, which I think it supported by numerous anecdotal accounts on here regarding how wives got started in the lifestyle, they try something like this (fucking a well hung black guy with their husband’s approval and usually prompting), they get a lot of pleasure, excitement, satisfaction, etc. nothing bad happens in their relationship with their husband (quite the opposite many times), they aren’t struck by lightening, their ki-ds and other family members are totally unaware what went down, they feel sexy, desired, confident, self assured….. and they say, let’s keep it going.

At the end of the day, this would be about me creating opportunities for my wife to make a decision. No pressure, no telling the guy, “oh she’s a sure thing, totally will go for it.” Truth is I just don’t know. Assuming the guy is cool and polite, worst case scenario is she politely declines his overtures if they are unmistakable (if it was just sexy flirting there wouldn’t be anything to decline) and she would fuck me senseless later. That’s worst case.

If it were to come out that I arranged it, there would be bitching from her at me for a week plus, and she would never, ever believe a man coming on to her in the future was real and not a set up. If I were to find the right guy I think it’s worth the effort.

I think many people on here just don’t get it. A number of us have sexually repressed wives who have had it beat into their brains since they were little girls that exploring or even embracing their sexual needs and desires is not what good girls/women/wives and certainly not mothers, DO. That indoctrination comes from society at large, Madison ave., parents and especially religious teachings.

Many will go their entire lives not taking agency over their true sexual selves and it’s sad. Some break that mold but only after some compelling event (divorce, cheating spouse, slip up “under the influence,” another man flirting/hitting on her rekindling desires and needs she may have buried or forgotten about).

What I and others know is that if we approach our wives about non-vanilla wants/needs and they are asked or expected to take agency over the decision to accept or reject that activity, their indoctrination/training kicks in and the answer will be 100% “no way!”

But I know for my wife, especially because one of her big hang ups is she has poor body image (she shouldn’t, trust me) and she doesn’t think other men find her attractive, if we were away from home for a weekend, she had a couple adult beverages on board, and a good looking black guy flirted/hit on her, the odds of her taking the leap would go way up. This is the case because:

1. When we are away from home she is freer, less stressed, much more adventurous and far hornier.
  2. She has known about my fantasy and how insanely it turns me on since well before we got married.
  3. Again, she doesn’t believe she is attractive and other men find her sexy (doesn’t help that she wears her wedding ring, doesn’t dress slutty, doesn’t go to bars and clubs, and she’s shy)
  4. A guy coming on to her is FAR different than her being asked to own and take proactive agency over a non vanilla sexual choice. It allows her to have cognitive “wiggle room” to say to herself or others if the situation came to light, “well this was an unusual situation, I had a few drinks, this younger good looking guy was coming on to me, we were on vacation, I let my guard down….. stuff happened. Normally I would NEVER do this but….”

My belief, which I think it supported by numerous anecdotal accounts on here regarding how wives got started in the lifestyle, they try something like this (fucking a well hung black guy with their husband’s approval and usually prompting), they get a lot of pleasure, excitement, satisfaction, etc. nothing bad happens in their relationship with their husband (quite the opposite many times), they aren’t struck by lightening, their ki-ds and other family members are totally unaware what went down, they feel sexy, desired, confident, self assured….. and they say, let’s keep it going.

At the end of the day, this would be about me creating opportunities for my wife to make a decision. No pressure, no telling the guy, “oh she’s a sure thing, totally will go for it.” Truth is I just don’t know. Assuming the guy is cool and polite, worst case scenario is she politely declines his overtures if they are unmistakable (if it was just sexy flirting there wouldn’t be anything to decline) and she would fuck me senseless later. That’s worst case.

If it were to come out that I arranged it, there would be bitching from her at me for a week plus, and she would never, ever believe a man coming on to her in the future was real and not a set up. If I were to find the right guy I think it’s worth the effort.
Amazing insight and thinking, thank you so much for the genuine detailed input..

Sounds like an intriguing situation . I tried something similar with my ex girlfriend. What I did was download the app that allows you text or call from your cell phone but it uses burner numbers so it shows up as a different phone number than yours. I texted her a pic of a hard BBC with the caption “ Can’t wait to see you tonight “. When she texted back she said wrong number. So I texted back “ Oh, this isn’t Amber ?” Her name is Sara. “I texted “ well who is this ? Since Amber gave me the wrong number maybe we can talk ?” My ex completely shot it down, said she was 12 and was telling her mom. Needless to say I was disappointed. Was hoping she would show interest
I tried this too. No go

Instead of setting your wife up, just show her a good time as any good husband would. Suggest that she dresses sultry for your benefit. Then take her out and let other men be naturally attracted to her. Look for night clubs, etc. that have a reputation for alpha males hitting on the wives of married couples. Letting the hot wife attitude that your wife already has inside her evolve naturally is more likely to succeed than schemes. You will be pleasantly surprised if your wife just ups and tells you she wants to have sex with another man. The rest as they say, will be history.

I had to go check your profile. A post from September says that you haven’t shared your fantasy with your wife. My friend, you need to step up and own this. There are ways to do this that will not make her angry, or disgusted etc. Once she knows this turns you on you are in a MUCH better place to make a chance encounter turn out successfully. If you never told her you are basically hoping she cheats on you and breaks your marital bond. Most wives, fortunately, don’t want to do that to their husband. But if you admit it really turns you on and you have a fantasy of watching her fuck a black man, she doesn’t have to worry about all that added drama, cheating hurting your relationship etc. and it drastically increases the chances that you will actually get to watch the experience.

What is your reservation doing so?

I’m looking to do the same chance encounter situation with my wife but totally different situation. She has very poor body image and doesn’t feel attractive to other men, she has tons of inhibitions, hang ups and repression from her Catholic upbringing. She has had her most intense orgasms while role playing my fantasy and enjoying my fantasy related sex talk. Having a cool, good looking black guy flirt with her and hit on her would be a game changer. I can’t guarantee she will go for it, but it’s my best chance to get her true sexual self to come out.

In addition to all this buried sexuality, and having a guy really express sexual attraction for her, she knows she not only has my thumbs up, she knows I think about her doing this daily and jerk off to that fantasy daily as well.

If you are serious about this happening, you need to take a leap of faith first with your wife. I mean hell you have said your wife mentions really big cocks and black guys often. My wife was a big time prude before we got married and I divulged my full fantasy. Life is too short. You need advice on how to message this I am happy to help, but you have to be prepared to man the fuck up. Sorry to be
So I have told my wife recently after years of hinting finally about my cuckold series and the desire to share her. We have played it out in bed a few times with much success. She has been going on girls nights and tells me about how black men are always all over her. I told her how it turns me on when men hit on her especially in front of me. Recently she has been admitting that black men turn her on. My ******* just told me that she said is very much down for black men but wants to stay true to our marriage. So I have spoke with many bulls who seem willing to approach her “as a stranger”. I believe she would accept the attention especially when she has alcohol in her. I think it could go well for us. Just need to find the right bull near us.

So I have told my wife recently after years of hinting finally about my cuckold series and the desire to share her. We have played it out in bed a few times with much success. She has been going on girls nights and tells me about how black men are always all over her. I told her how it turns me on when men hit on her especially in front of me. Recently she has been admitting that black men turn her on. My ******* just told me that she said is very much down for black men but wants to stay true to our marriage. So I have spoke with many bulls who seem willing to approach her “as a stranger”. I believe she would accept the attention especially when she has alcohol in her. I think it could go well for us. Just need to find the right bull near us.
Really seems like your in a peffect situation, please try your best to find the right dom blk man near you.

Instead of setting your wife up, just show her a good time as any good husband would. Suggest that she dresses sultry for your benefit. Then take her out and let other men be naturally attracted to her. Look for night clubs, etc. that have a reputation for alpha males hitting on the wives of married couples. Letting the hot wife attitude that your wife already has inside her evolve naturally is more likely to succeed than schemes. You will be pleasantly surprised if your wife just ups and tells you she wants to have sex with another man. The rest as they say, will be history.
Amazing thoughts and insight, love your views and advise

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506

Back