Setting your wife up to be approached

Some women are just more approachable than others. My wife is a people watcher when we are out and she isn't afraid to make eye contact when guys walk by. There have been multiple occasions when we were at a restaurant or bar, I might need to use the restroom, and when I come back she is in the middle of a conversation with some stranger. She often introduces me to her new friend and tells me a little about him. I notice that she seems to smile even more when we are in a place where she sees black guys. No setup needed; she is very approachable.
My wife is the same way. She talks to anyone in almost any place and they respond. Many times it is vanilla conversation with straights. And not all of the conversations with single guys result in new partners, but many do. It is fun to watch and see their faces as they try to figure out if what they think is happening really is happening.

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?
As crazy as it may sound, I actually did exactly that with my m.o.m. a few months ago lol.. Generally speaking, it was a much different situation, she was single at the time and looking for a relationship, so the whole thing wasn't as crazy as it may sound. She was open to dating a black man but not specifically looking for one, so i decided to help her a bit lol... I met a guy online, made sure he is the right guy with the right intentions and had him meet her and approach her at her gym... as I said, she was single at the time and looking for a relationship, so she wouldn't have been opposed to being approached by a good looking, well spoken guy who is her age and in shape at the gym. So that happened a few times, he "ran into her" at the gym, they chatted a few times, eventually exchanged numbers and he eventually asked her out and it all worked out well, they are still dating and we actually all had Christmas dinner together and they are now on a vacation to Mexico together. She still doesn't know what happened, and it is too late to tell her now i think lol... The funny thing is that she actually told him she is worried about introducing him to me, because she didn't know how I would react to her dating a black man lol, he said "don't worry, I think he'll be fine" lol
We were actually debating if I should just introduce them to each other and just set them up on a date, but he/we chose to just go with him approaching her at the gym because it would save everyone the awkwardness, and it worked out well!

View attachment 6606493View attachment 6606494

I started out teasing her about bringing a BBC back to the house for some three some fun. Played her a couple of times to test how she was going to react. She always played along...so I set up the real deal. We started out with a few drinks to set the mood and teased her about it. She didn't believe it until he showed up. Took some small talk and some convincing.
Well it worked out pretty good. Here is the how it started and how it ended
It was her first BBC?

View attachment 6606493View attachment 6606494

I started out teasing her about bringing a BBC back to the house for some three some fun. Played her a couple of times to test how she was going to react. She always played along...so I set up the real deal. We started out with a few drinks to set the mood and teased her about it. She didn't believe it until he showed up. Took some small talk and some convincing.
Well it worked out pretty good. Here is the how it started and how it ended
Did she already like BBC or u got her curious about delicious BBC?

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?

100% success*

* (she always admits any brother who's a friend, biz contact , etc of mine - or hers - she's later confessed she wanted to fuck them and be subservient to us, every trial run golden so far)

Back