Setting your wife up to be approached

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?

My girl gets way more turned in when she meets the guy on her own. She is always open to meeting and flirting in an everyday place, Walmart is fine. I’ve tried to set it up twice, but some problem has popped up both times. I screen the guy. She knows nothing. I’m going to take her and wait in the car. I’ll text him to let him know where she is in the store, and I’m talking to her on the phone acting as though nothing is going on. I’ve been on the phone with her before when guys flirt with her. BT Earpiece, of course. I know I’ll be able to make it happen someday. Once she meets him, she can take it from there. But I’ll be around….

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?
Maybe have him pose as a contractor giving you a estimate on some work, tell him to talk to her maybe leave them alone for short periods of time, see if she is hot later that day

Require her involvement in some way at some point.
Not a good idea without her knowing

I recently tried while my wife was on a cross country trip. She had a hall pass and was going to pick up whomever she met at the bar. Since I knew which bar, I reached out to a local black guy and told him where she would be (after vetting him), but didn't tell her about my plan. Unfortunately he messed it up and it spooked her, so nothing happened. I later told her I had planned it and apologized.

Back