Thinking about setting up my white wife to be approached.

That’s why it’s nice to have a dominant wife . They know what they want, they don’t care who knows about it and they do what ever they have to do to get what they want . In the end a black man will tame her and take her for his own.white woman are naturally attracted to black men and my wife’s lover told me white married women are easier to get with then the single girls.

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506
Seeing a bbc in this ass would be unreal

Yes three times and it worked very well each time.
As i wrote in another thread, I actually did this with my m.o.m. a few months ago, as crazy as this may sound... she was single at the time, in her late 40s and looking for a boyfriend (so it's not as weird as it may sound to some lol), she was open to dating a black man but not specifically looking for one, so I decided to help her out a bit lol. I met a guy online, made sure he was the right guy with the right intentions and that he was a good match and had him meet her and approach her at the gym. Like I said, at the time she was single and looking to meet someone, so she wouldn't have been terribly opposed to being approached and hit on by a good looking well spoken in shape guy at the gym. So he "ran into her" there a few times, chatted her up, flirted back and forth and eventually got her number and eventually asked her out. The whole thing took a few weeks and a few times of running into each other it wasn't a one-time thing and it wasn't quick, took some patience and perseverance on his end. It all worked out well, they started dating and are still together, a few months later. She still doesn't know what happened and honestly it is probably too late to tell her now lol. We were actually debating whether we should go about it this way or I should just introduce them and set them up for a date, but decided that this would be smoother and less awkward for everyone lol
8t work

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506

So early in our marriage before we played with a bull, we had talked about our fantasies and dreams. So she knew of my desire to watch her fuck a black man bare while I watched. Turned out I was working with a black bull who was fucking the owner of the companies Wife. My Wife knew who he was, but not that he was a bull. He was talking to me about adding her to his group. I eventually let him know some of my desires. Not all of them though. So he agreed to hit on her one night after work to see how it would go. So I went home and waited. She came home and right away said “Why is your Co-worker trying to fuck me.?” I played dumb, but she suspected. But after me telling her it turned me on knowing he hit on her. Started a more in depth conversation. We ended up playing with him 4 or 5 times. It was pretty exciting. She never actually slept with him though. She wasn’t ready for that step yet. But I think it must have moved her closer to the line.

So early in our marriage before we played with a bull, we had talked about our fantasies and dreams. So she knew of my desire to watch her fuck a black man bare while I watched. Turned out I was working with a black bull who was fucking the owner of the companies Wife. My Wife knew who he was, but not that he was a bull. He was talking to me about adding her to his group. I eventually let him know some of my desires. Not all of them though. So he agreed to hit on her one night after work to see how it would go. So I went home and waited. She came home and right away said “Why is your Co-worker trying to fuck me.?” I played dumb, but she suspected. But after me telling her it turned me on knowing he hit on her. Started a more in depth conversation. We ended up playing with him 4 or 5 times. It was pretty exciting. She never actually slept with him though. She wasn’t ready for that step yet. But I think it must have moved her closer to the line.
so what do you mean by " playing with him " ??

She made out with him a few times, they felt each other up. At first through their clothes, then one night he had her shirt off and sucked her boobs. She stroked him through his pants a few times, he got his hands down her pants once. I watched all this with a extreme boner.
too bad yhey did not do the real thing ! What stopped them ?

I had to go check your profile. A post from September says that you haven’t shared your fantasy with your wife. My friend, you need to step up and own this. There are ways to do this that will not make her angry, or disgusted etc. Once she knows this turns you on you are in a MUCH better place to make a chance encounter turn out successfully. If you never told her you are basically hoping she cheats on you and breaks your marital bond. Most wives, fortunately, don’t want to do that to their husband. But if you admit it really turns you on and you have a fantasy of watching her fuck a black man, she doesn’t have to worry about all that added drama, cheating hurting your relationship etc. and it drastically increases the chances that you will actually get to watch the experience.

What is your reservation doing so?

I’m looking to do the same chance encounter situation with my wife but totally different situation. She has very poor body image and doesn’t feel attractive to other men, she has tons of inhibitions, hang ups and repression from her Catholic upbringing. She has had her most intense orgasms while role playing my fantasy and enjoying my fantasy related sex talk. Having a cool, good looking black guy flirt with her and hit on her would be a game changer. I can’t guarantee she will go for it, but it’s my best chance to get her true sexual self to come out.

In addition to all this buried sexuality, and having a guy really express sexual attraction for her, she knows she not only has my thumbs up, she knows I think about her doing this daily and jerk off to that fantasy daily as well.

If you are serious about this happening, you need to take a leap of faith first with your wife. I mean hell you have said your wife mentions really big cocks and black guys often. My wife was a big time prude before we got married and I divulged my full fantasy. Life is too short. You need advice on how to message this I am happy to help, but you have to be prepared to man the fuck up. Sorry to be blunt.
Great advise, communication is your best friend. Once you start to communicate your relationship will get stronger.

Yes what happened
One night when they were making out, he got too aggressive. He was between her legs and pulled his dick out and pulled her hand to it and had her start stroking him. That went on for several minures. Then he all of a sudden pulled her pantys aside and jammed his dick in her. Not sure how deep he got it. she yelled stop and pushed him Off her and stormed out. She would never meet with him again. He definitely tried for home too Soon.

One night when they were making out, he got too aggressive. He was between her legs and pulled his dick out and pulled her hand to it and had her start stroking him. That went on for several minures. Then he all of a sudden pulled her pantys aside and jammed his dick in her. Not sure how deep he got it. she yelled stop and pushed him Off her and stormed out. She would never meet with him again. He definitely tried for home too Soon.
In his defense quite a few white women like that rough approach to sex, not getting hurt but aggressive black studs that over power the woman and have their way with your wife. My wife is very dominant and she demands complete obedience from me. With her black lover she surrenders to his masculinity her pussy belongs to the Master he takes her when he wants no questions asked , they don’t care who knows about it they love to humiliate me. He whips and punishes me when the Master around my wife steps aside he owns me she stays out of it for the most part. He likes me to toss his salad ( eat his ass ) and my wife likes watching me do it, it’s a prelude to a marathon fucking session for them. My wife said that’s something that turns her on the most her black lover emasculates me right in front of her he just takes my wife off my punk ass. It’s a scenario that never gets old for all three of us.

Back