Setting your wife up to be approached

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?
Yes....have done this. It certainly CAN work out.

For all the guys wanting this to happen, if any of you are in Florida, or have a wife coming to Florida, let me know. Shoot me a PM so that we can get acquainted, and work on an approach.
We live in Gainesville, FL. Where you at??

Had a successful experience here. I had been talking to a guy for a few months and throughout many of our conversations, I could tell the guy was trustworthy and completely honest. Also, he played the long game. I ultimately let him know where my wife worked, he was local, and he went to her place of work pretending to be a customer and talked to her quite a bit. He was very down to earth and they ended up exchanging phone numbers. Over the course of several months of just texting each other, getting to know each other, they became friends and three weeks ago they fucked each other for the first time and have fucked seven times since then. He has been to our house three of those times. She was at his place the other times. In the end…it worked out great and she has no idea I set it up.
This is EXACTLY what I'm hoping to set up for my gf! Im jealous lol and so happy that it worked for you guys

Man, this is the ideal situation. But finding a Bull for the long game has proven difficult for me thus far
I think I found one! I've been talking to a guy for a couple weeks now he seems super legit, has experience being a bull, is very understanding that this will take time and finesse, and is also a really cool dude. He's going to "coincidentally" run into my gf on Friday 😀

I think I found one! I've been talking to a guy for a couple weeks now he seems super legit, has experience being a bull, is very understanding that this will take time and finesse, and is also a really cool dude. He's going to "coincidentally" run into my gf on Friday 😀
I just hope the "friend" will not be too pushy. She needs a little time maybe. You know her better than anybody. Don't let your desire blind you. Do you really think she will fuck with a stranger the first time she sees him ? Let things go slow and enjoy her evolution. After the meet, in the evening just ask her if she had a good day and if she met interesting people. Does she know your fantasy ? Fingers crossed that all will go right

Some women are just more approachable than others. My wife is a people watcher when we are out and she isn't afraid to make eye contact when guys walk by. There have been multiple occasions when we were at a restaurant or bar, I might need to use the restroom, and when I come back she is in the middle of a conversation with some stranger. She often introduces me to her new friend and tells me a little about him. I notice that she seems to smile even more when we are in a place where she sees black guys. No setup needed; she is very approachable.

Some women are just more approachable than others. My wife is a people watcher when we are out and she isn't afraid to make eye contact when guys walk by. There have been multiple occasions when we were at a restaurant or bar, I might need to use the restroom, and when I come back she is in the middle of a conversation with some stranger. She often introduces me to her new friend and tells me a little about him. I notice that she seems to smile even more when we are in a place where she sees black guys. No setup needed; she is very approachable.
Nice indeed

My wife was at a conference in Florida once. I had been chatting with a well hung black stud for some time. I convinced him to take a chance and drive two hours to her hotel. I gave him the room number and he went knocking at her door not knowing what she’d do. He told her that I had sent him. My phone rang and all I heard was the two of them fucking. He stayed the night fucking her three times and then once in the morning before he left. She went to her meetings that day with his cum dripping down her legs.
Result

One time. My husband set something similar up but he was nice enough to let me know ahead of time so it wasn't just sprung on me on the spot. He was a real gentleman and respectful but given the night and the amount of alcohol it just ended up being a back seat encounter thay sadly was over quicker than either us expected. But it was good while it last.

Back