Thinking about setting up my white wife to be approached.

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506
As i wrote in another thread, I actually did this with my m.o.m. a few months ago, as crazy as this may sound... she was single at the time, in her late 40s and looking for a boyfriend (so it's not as weird as it may sound to some lol), she was open to dating a black man but not specifically looking for one, so I decided to help her out a bit lol. I met a guy online, made sure he was the right guy with the right intentions and that he was a good match and had him meet her and approach her at the gym. Like I said, at the time she was single and looking to meet someone, so she wouldn't have been terribly opposed to being approached and hit on by a good looking well spoken in shape guy at the gym. So he "ran into her" there a few times, chatted her up, flirted back and forth and eventually got her number and eventually asked her out. The whole thing took a few weeks and a few times of running into each other it wasn't a one-time thing and it wasn't quick, took some patience and perseverance on his end. It all worked out well, they started dating and are still together, a few months later. She still doesn't know what happened and honestly it is probably too late to tell her now lol. We were actually debating whether we should go about it this way or I should just introduce them and set them up for a date, but decided that this would be smoother and less awkward for everyone lol

It seems that too many guys are trying to hard to get their wives with black men. If a woman is the least bit tempted to stray with black men, it is better to just provide them the opportunity. A woman who is willing to allow herself to be seduced by a black man is much more sexually driven than one who is tricked by a setup. You want the woman to have strong desire not just give in to some phony setup. Guys who make a frequent practice of having to work overtime at night on weekends allow their wives the opportunity to explore other social options without any fakery. Also encouraging your wife to enjoy frequent girls nights out can present opportunities for her.

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506
Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics

We attended a wedding near Tom’s River about 10 years ago and unbeknownst to us it must have been a bbc bar. On our second night of the weekend while having a ******* in the lounge a very aggressive bull approached my wife in front of me and the whole bar.
If we weren’t in a hotel with a wedding full of friends and family we likely would’ve gone along with it but we had to brush him off in this situation.

We attended a wedding near Tom’s River about 10 years ago and unbeknownst to us it must have been a bbc bar. On our second night of the weekend while having a ******* in the lounge a very aggressive bull approached my wife in front of me and the whole bar.
If we weren’t in a hotel with a wedding full of friends and family we likely would’ve gone along with it but we had to brush him off in this situation.
We are not far from toms river do you know the place name

Yes three times and it worked very well each time.

You are welcome, I made this mistake and took me years to repair. If you want it works the key is discussion and trust.
Great thoughts and agree. And like another said earlier, the repercussions of it going bad is that she may never trust another man showing interest in her. She will think it was fake. A setup. May actually hurt her self esteem worse.

Back