Setting your wife up to be approached

I've set something like this up recently. She knows (and is cool with) the fact I might attempt this, but never knows the where/when/who.

Had a guy meet us at a local nightclub for a 'chance' flirtation. Unfortunately, his online persona was very different than his real-life personality, and she didn't vibe with him whatsoever. Thankfully it didn't end too awkwardly, and we went our separate ways.

Willing to try again sometime. 🤷‍♂️

i would like for this to happen with my wife. i'm thinking maybe a new years eve party.black man come over and ask her to dance and take it from there to get her turned on.if anyone thinks they can help make this happen please get back to me. she is 63 years old, 5ft, 200lbs, 44dd very good cocksucker. deepthroat 8" and likes to be fucked hard and deep. not so great looking. if anyone can help make this happen would be grateful and hopefully soon we'll be turning her into the next bbc whore wife. we are in ohio, but can possibly travel
luv to see a picture of her.

My wife was at a conference in Florida once. I had been chatting with a well hung black stud for some time. I convinced him to take a chance and drive two hours to her hotel. I gave him the room number and he went knocking at her door not knowing what she’d do. He told her that I had sent him. My phone rang and all I heard was the two of them fucking. He stayed the night fucking her three times and then once in the morning before he left. She went to her meetings that day with his cum dripping down her legs.
(y)

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?
A guy I was seeing enjoyed setting me up, especially when I was traveling, though I knew about it.

Last edited:
I recently tried while my wife was on a cross country trip. She had a hall pass and was going to pick up whomever she met at the bar. Since I knew which bar, I reached out to a local black guy and told him where she would be (after vetting him), but didn't tell her about my plan. Unfortunately he messed it up and it spooked her, so nothing happened. I later told her I had planned it and apologized.
Black guy spooked her. Now that’s funny. 😉🤣

Husbands and boyfriends I have a question. Have you ever staged something with a guy you met online to go and hit on your lady? I'm talking about her not knowing you were doing it for her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing the same but my wife isn't very outgoing. Ladies if you'd like to chime in, would you be upset if your man did this or would you be grateful to him? Should I work out a plan to see how it goes or should I see if it happens naturally?
I have introduced first time curious couples to sharing and also understanding the fetish better. I love helping a husband stag/cuckold lure / seduce their wives into dipping their toes. It can be very erotic and exiting. Its part psychology and part eroticism. Date night can have a whole new meaning during this early stage. As a Bull I enjoy guiding a new partner / bf / husband to exploring the hottest buttons. Once a couple get's over that initial stage and past being shy the role play also can take a exciting twist.

Of course it would be hot but I forbid to myself to do something against her will or knowledge. She knows my fantasy but refuses to talk about. May be it would be the solution. I'm jealous of the cucks who have succeed to get their wives involved in the lifestyle. I'm 63 she's a 48 yo curvy woman. I think there's no way she'd humilate me.

Not sure this qualifies, but my wife is over a decade younger than me and looks 30+ years younger. When we travel, we are occasionally thought to be *******/ d a u g h t e r and have taken advantage of that for play 3 times over the years. I play like the ******* who dislikes the man she is married to and wants to break them up by setting her up with another man. She plays along and leaves for me to talk to the guy solo. We have tried this a half dozen times and there are 3 guys in other cities who think they got some pussy set up by the married woman's *******. In one case, she spent 3 days/nights in his room. It is all good.

Back