Setting Up Your Wife to Cheat

I was persuaded by a man in a chat room to give him my wife's email address. He emailed her on some pretence and struck a conversation with her. He would instruct me to masturbate as we chatted before I went up to bed. Then I would cum too quick for her and she would become frustrated and more likely to meet him. Then it progressed to making me masturbate and cum so I couldn't get hard for her.

He would report back to me how the conversations were going. It took some time but they became more sexual, to the point where she told him I was failing in bed and she was frustrated just masturbating herself.
I am afraid they never did meet (that I know of), but she did start an affair some months later with someone else.
This is perfect, makes me want to be even more prejac so I can't satisfy her anymore so she can cheat on me. What's make it so hot is that she could cheat and still blame you for it

And then?? Is that new guy a black man as well? Did your marriage failed due to affair?
I have a black friend who has a 12 inch thick cock and the first time I told him to come to my house and see if I was there but I told my wife I was going to play golf so when he got there I told him to fuck my wife and she already knew about how big of cock he has so she fucked him and I called about an hour and told her that I was going to play another round of golf she said go ahead that she was gonna rest

I have a black friend who has a 12 inch thick cock and the first time I told him to come to my house and see if I was there but I told my wife I was going to play golf so when he got there I told him to fuck my wife and she already knew about how big of cock he has so she fucked him and I called about an hour and told her that I was going to play another round of golf she said go ahead that she was gonna rest
No we’ve been married for 33 years

If I had a friend like that I would make damn sure my wife would see his cock somehow!

I had my black friend stop by when I was gone and 8 knew she had a couple drinks. Weeks prior I primed the situation by telling her that he had made a comment about her being sexy and it got the wheels greased. He went over there as though I asked him to stop and grab some tools I needed cuz I had something wrong with my car and he ended up staying for a couple hours if you know what I mean

I had my black friend stop by when I was gone and 8 knew she had a couple drinks. Weeks prior I primed the situation by telling her that he had made a comment about her being sexy and it got the wheels greased. He went over there as though I asked him to stop and grab some tools I needed cuz I had something wrong with my car and he ended up staying for a couple hours if you know what I mean
Did he have your ok ahead of time or was it completely undiscussed with him or your wife, you just knew what you hoped would happen?

Back