To Watch Her Cheat or Set Her Up?

I want to procure men to fuck my wife. I want to ask them to do it. Then thank them later. If she wants to go on her own and not tell me, the is OK too.But I do want to go to her and say, I think you should be with this guy.

Interesting question, as active swingers whom both have cheated on each other, I think the cheating aspect is hotter than the set up! I have caught her in the act of fucking a black man without my concent or knowledge, and it was very exciting to me walking in on them having intense wild sex in our bed, at first I was mad but I was also erect, so I got naked and joined them.

After I encouraged my wife to flirt with other men, she insisted it would probably never happen, but cucked me with several men, secretly, for about 10 years. They seem to have seduced her, from her stories. I tried to set her up with men, but she turned shy when I was around. I'd be more turned on by her seducing the men herself, rather than me setting her up, or them coming onto her. Knowing she wanted it and went after it....very hot. Who knows, maybe she seduced one of the guys who cucked me? Is it hot that she cheated on me for years while denying me sex? Yeah.

Interesting question. Either, really...would definitely not mind her taking the lead and finding guys to play with, but there is something kind of sneaky/naughty about finding a guy who wants to try to put the time and effort to convince her to cheat. That shows definite interest on his part, which is hot.
Indeed , also it will fit her better . if she think nobody knows - she can act more open and do nt fear to be judged later .

A husband once asked me to help set up his wife and meet her at her favourite bar years ago. While we were conversing, I said something that somehow got her spidey senses tingling. She returned home, questioned her husband, and he then told her the truth. That was the last time I spoke to either of them, and since then, I stopped being part of any form of set-up.

What would you do if along the way, your wife realises the truth?
Funny you say that, A similar (but different) thing happened to me where I had set up a guy from here to chat up my wife on Instagram. She had seen a picture of him on this site and said he was cute. But she would never go on here on her own because she is easily put off by certain people/ photos etc...

Anyway he got chatting with her on insta... she was turned on, all was going good and I couldn't have been happier. Then he turns around and posts a screenshot of one of our conversations to her 🤦‍♂️(which had a photo of both of us as well)

He tried to play it down by being "a respectful guy" saying that he just thought she should know. But she was devastated... she was totally disappointed and never looked at the whole thing the same again. She obviously wasnt into him after that either... And she was put off the whole thing for a long time. This was nearly 5 years ago, and only now am I slowly starting to see some small progress in the right direction again!

Way to go bud 👍🏻 lol fuck sake

Back