Setting up a Bull

Jenny1234

Female
Hi has anyone here set up a bull to live out a cheating fantasy? This isn’t when you set up your unsuspecting girlfriend or wife to get hit on. This is when your girlfriend and yourself try to bait someone to sleep with your wife. The other guy knows that she’s married but she makes signals indicating she wants sex. The guy fucks the hot wife and thinks she’s going behind the husband’s back, when in reality the husband fully knows what’s going on.

Hi has anyone here set up a bull to live out a cheating fantasy? This isn’t when you set up your unsuspecting girlfriend or wife to get hit on. This is when your girlfriend and yourself try to bait someone to sleep with your wife. The other guy knows that she’s married but she makes signals indicating she wants sex. The guy fucks the hot wife and thinks she’s going behind the husband’s back, when in reality the husband fully knows what’s going on.
Working on it !!!

M had a few occasions where she didn’t tell the other guy I was okay with it, but would mention she had a boyfriend. I wouldn’t say that’s setting the bull up, but THEY thought she was cheating.

I thought that was incredibly hot

That would be great to get to be apart of!

M had a few occasions where she didn’t tell the other guy I was okay with it, but would mention she had a boyfriend. I wouldn’t say that’s setting the bull up, but THEY thought she was cheating.

I thought that was incredibly hot
HOT!! My favorite is when wifey calls her boyfriend on speaker phone while enjoying some chocolate ;)

Virtually all of my affairs have been this way. The guys think I am not getting enough at home and desire to get it from them. J (the wife)

I had an affair with a coworker 2 straight years . the guy I was with had no idea that's my husband knew about it. So in reality he was the only one having the affair,

None of the men my wife has slept with knew I knew. They all thought they were getting her to cheat on her husband. Quite a few told her that was why they slept with married women. They liked knowing they were taking something from the unknowing husband. They loved it. She loves it. I actually like it because it adds to the taboo of it.

Back