What would make u cheat? (fantasy talk)

Hey, I was wondering, what would make You, hotwives cheat on your husband?
Like for example, if he forbid u from fucking bbc anymore? Or If your bull insist on it.

I have a fantasy, that my wife fucks bbc behind my back, she ends up preg from it, and I only find out in delivery room. 🥵

Like for example, if he forbid u from fucking bbc anymore? Or If your bull insist on it.

I have a fantasy, that my wife fucks bbc behind my back, she ends up preg from it, and I only find out in delivery room. 🥵
I think cheating wife’s are so sexy. In my case I love my wife and obey her I worship her. She takes everything I own it belongs to her , I get down and kiss her feet thank for allowing me to just be in her presence. She humiliated me puts me down in public settings in front of friends and strangers. I love her respect her I give her everything I own or anything I will ever own I am completely obedient to her always and she laughs in my face turns her back on my and runs to the arms her black boy friend , she never ever will be my wife alone but I love her and I so deeply in love with her there’s no women more desirable then a cheating wife .

I think cheating wife’s are so sexy. In my case I love my wife and obey her I worship her. She takes everything I own it belongs to her , I get down and kiss her feet thank for allowing me to just be in her presence. She humiliated me puts me down in public settings in front of friends and strangers. I love her respect her I give her everything I own or anything I will ever own I am completely obedient to her always and she laughs in my face turns her back on my and runs to the arms her black boy friend , she never ever will be my wife alone but I love her and I so deeply in love with her there’s no women more desirable then a cheating wife .
One weak S.O.B.

Is this reality or part of your fantasy?

I dont even know what to say.

Back