What would make u cheat? (fantasy talk)

Many husbands would be most inclined to push their wives to a position where they have no choice but to cheat. The problem is who they get to cheat with . . . and if their husbands would secretly agree with their choice.

View attachment 6496770
I would prefer to stand outside to listen. First , they need their privacy. Second, you get to hear your woman make noises that you've never got her to make. Third, it shows some kindness by giving you a taste of what's going on in the other room, but lets you know that you're not allowed in.

Last edited:
I would prefer to stand outside to listen. First , they need their privacy. Second, you get to hear your woman make noises that you can't. Third, it shows some kindness by giving you a taste of what's going on in the other room, but let's you know that you're not allowed in.

What would you do after they finish fucking, and decide to let you come inside?

21031156121.jpg

Have only cheated on my husband once several years ago, (no need to sneak around now) but have a recurring fantasy of being pick up at a bar by a handsome black guy.
It got so bad that I started to stopping by random bars by mystelf to have a quick look around. Had a few drinks purchased for me drinks but haven't been able to find what I am looking for.

Back