Wife confessed to cheating

I

Black men are alphas. And women are hard wired to know respond etc to alohas. They are on this earth to do a few things. To conquer weaker males. Take the females. To protect breed us with his superior genes and to rule at the top of the heirachy. But u then add the history of racism. And that makes this setup perfect for all involved. I’m sure u can literally feel that rage and vengence in each powerful thrust deep inside u. Hypnotic. And we know this. And play on it. Black men always perform to show the white wife how superior he is to her white husband and we tell him. It runs off in us each thrust. And we start to share his hate for white men too. It’s the basis of the whole IR cuckold etc. I am totally into it. And it’s happening. In many ways. And forms. From the LS. To white wimennow know the truth and who the alpha is. And want to feel a black alohas baby grow inside us. And white betas also are accepting the reality. U see mostly white women behind BLM. Wanting white men to reparations. In finance. And also physically ( being intimidated or threatened) mentally ( cuckolded and emasculated) We are in a sexual revolution. The nuclear family is part of white male patriachy. And it is crumbling. The modern white marriage will replace it in future. How nature intended. The black alpha bull. Dominates and owns the hot white wife. Who in turn dominates the white beta husbabd. Who role now is to finance. Obey.
only real men deserve to breed

This kind of thing happens way more often than most guys think. It’s just so easy for a girl to get some dick on the side, it all just comes down to an opportunistic situation.
My feeling is that the percentage of women that cheat is 10 times higher than most people think or surveys show. I think finding a wife that has been married for 20 years that hasn’t cheated is a unicorn. If I had to bet I would say all of the women that never cheated are now in their 70s and 80s and grew up in a different era. Most women today that are between 20-50 that are married have cheated.

I’ll also agree with macnfries and add my own experience. My wife was stepping out on the side but also knew that I was interested In seeing her with another man. She brought it up to one of the guys she was sleeping with and he was like, “nah, I’d rather just keep fucking you on the sly“, and she was like, “ok !”
It was just much easier for them without adding a husband dynamic to it.
That being said do you know when it is happening and do you get sloppy seconds when she gets home?

I

Black men are alphas. And women are hard wired to know respond etc to alohas. They are on this earth to do a few things. To conquer weaker males. Take the females. To protect breed us with his superior genes and to rule at the top of the heirachy. But u then add the history of racism. And that makes this setup perfect for all involved. I’m sure u can literally feel that rage and vengence in each powerful thrust deep inside u. Hypnotic. And we know this. And play on it. Black men always perform to show the white wife how superior he is to her white husband and we tell him. It runs off in us each thrust. And we start to share his hate for white men too. It’s the basis of the whole IR cuckold etc. I am totally into it. And it’s happening. In many ways. And forms. From the LS. To white wimennow know the truth and who the alpha is. And want to feel a black alohas baby grow inside us. And white betas also are accepting the reality. U see mostly white women behind BLM. Wanting white men to reparations. In finance. And also physically ( being intimidated or threatened) mentally ( cuckolded and emasculated) We are in a sexual revolution. The nuclear family is part of white male patriachy. And it is crumbling. The modern white marriage will replace it in future. How nature intended. The black alpha bull. Dominates and owns the hot white wife. Who in turn dominates the white beta husbabd. Who role now is to finance. Obey.
Put on this earth to do a few things? LOL you people are so funny. Put on the earth would be millions of years ago don’t you think? You believe men with black skin were always big and strong and men with white skin were always skinny and weak? You don’t think if black men become the more dominant technically advanced people that they will also get wealthy and sit on their ass and get soft and mushy and if white men were made to be slaves they will get big and strong? It has nothing to do with race or nature and everything to do with culture. Look at how white ******* grow up middle class and play video games and get pudgy and end up in office jobs while black ******* grow up in lower class areas and play sports outside more and end up being athletes. It’s culture not nature. Come on man.

My feeling is that the percentage of women that cheat is 10 times higher than most people think or surveys show. I think finding a wife that has been married for 20 years that hasn’t cheated is a unicorn. If I had to bet I would say all of the women that never cheated are now in their 70s and 80s and grew up in a different era. Most women today that are between 20-50 that are married have cheated.
agreed.... ask me how i know....

agreed.... ask me how i know....
Well I might be interested in how you know if it actually is very interesting. I really love the interesting stuff that goes on behind the scenes. Stuff the mainstream ignores. First I will tell you why I feel that way. When I was 17 and still in high school I had a sexual fling with my manager at my part time job that was 28 and married with 3 k I d s. When I was 18 and a freshman in college I had a sexual fling with my photography teacher who was 38 and married with 2 k I d s. I went on to bang 8 more married women before I got married and for 7 years was faithful and then got divorced and banged 2 more married chicks for a total of 12. The first 2 might have qualified as the type you would figure because they were on the liberal side but the other 10 were conservative married women that would never do that sort of thing. Even so they were all very easy to get into bed because I was a young handsome stud that loved to flirt. I believe that’s all it takes and I lived with the feeling that whenever I saw a hot married woman that I could bed her. In fact most came on to me after just some light flirting. It has made me feel there is no woman you can trust because I think they all have the same desires and I know that I am not the only guy that was a young flirtatious stud. I have no delusions that I am the best looking guy in the world or the biggest Casanova. If I can do it there must be millions of other man that can to so I think there are lots of married women out there getting dick on the side.

Anything new that you would like to share?!
We have been meeting with him regularly. 2-3 times a week minimum sometimes more. Sometimes they meet with just the 2 of them sometimes I’m there. I will say I took the next step and sucked him once but didn’t get a load in my mouth yet. He was pounding her doggy and I got underneath to eat her pussy as he slid in when he would pull or slip out I would suck it and help put it back in. My wife loved it and we plan on sucking him to completion together very soon

We have been meeting with him regularly. 2-3 times a week minimum sometimes more. Sometimes they meet with just the 2 of them sometimes I’m there. I will say I took the next step and sucked him once but didn’t get a load in my mouth yet. He was pounding her doggy and I got underneath to eat her pussy as he slid in when he would pull or slip out I would suck it and help put it back in. My wife loved it and we plan on sucking him to completion together very soon
That’s quite sexy. It’s a fantasy of mine to 69 with my wife as she’s taking BBC.

U would not beleive how many white wives do. And it’s mostly with a black stallion. The hook up is instant. Coz BMWW have this sexual energy and connection. And that look that we give eachother. We both know what eachother mind. And the affair is best coz no strings. Black men are built to fuck. And they know they can have any woman now. Always hot. And we want to be fuckrd like only they do. Be dominated like only they can. There are way more than u think coz of the above. Also it tends to go more into the LA. First the cheat. But we know what the black man is about. And that an alpha wants to conquer. And also the race play and history. We know about Black mans Victory. So we will tell our white husband. Knowing that most will accept it or else. Then comes the hotwife phase. Then often into the IR cuckold / modern white marriage.
What is LA ?

Back