Wife confessed to cheating

The race play and history is something I need to understand more about
I
My black lover took me on vacation to Georgia and I see the old slave plantation that
Black men are alphas. And women are hard wired to know respond etc to alohas. They are on this earth to do a few things. To conquer weaker males. Take the females. To protect breed us with his superior genes and to rule at the top of the heirachy. But u then add the history of racism. And that makes this setup perfect for all involved. I’m sure u can literally feel that rage and vengence in each powerful thrust deep inside u. Hypnotic. And we know this. And play on it. Black men always perform to show the white wife how superior he is to her white husband and we tell him. It runs off in us each thrust. And we start to share his hate for white men too. It’s the basis of the whole IR cuckold etc. I am totally into it. And it’s happening. In many ways. And forms. From the LS. To white wimennow know the truth and who the alpha is. And want to feel a black alohas baby grow inside us. And white betas also are accepting the reality. U see mostly white women behind BLM. Wanting white men to reparations. In finance. And also physically ( being intimidated or threatened) mentally ( cuckolded and emasculated) We are in a sexual revolution. The nuclear family is part of white male patriachy. And it is crumbling. The modern white marriage will replace it in future. How nature intended. The black alpha bull. Dominates and owns the hot white wife. Who in turn dominates the white beta husbabd. Who role now is to finance. Obey.

I

Black men are alphas. And women are hard wired to know respond etc to alohas. They are on this earth to do a few things. To conquer weaker males. Take the females. To protect breed us with his superior genes and to rule at the top of the heirachy. But u then add the history of racism. And that makes this setup perfect for all involved. I’m sure u can literally feel that rage and vengence in each powerful thrust deep inside u. Hypnotic. And we know this. And play on it. Black men always perform to show the white wife how superior he is to her white husband and we tell him. It runs off in us each thrust. And we start to share his hate for white men too. It’s the basis of the whole IR cuckold etc. I am totally into it. And it’s happening. In many ways. And forms. From the LS. To white wimennow know the truth and who the alpha is. And want to feel a black alohas baby grow inside us. And white betas also are accepting the reality. U see mostly white women behind BLM. Wanting white men to reparations. In finance. And also physically ( being intimidated or threatened) mentally ( cuckolded and emasculated) We are in a sexual revolution. The nuclear family is part of white male patriachy. And it is crumbling. The modern white marriage will replace it in future. How nature intended. The black alpha bull. Dominates and owns the hot white wife. Who in turn dominates the white beta husbabd. Who role now is to finance. Obey.
Oo with my first b aby d addy Jevon I feel all of that rage and vengeance mmm in everything that he did OMG when he beat my husband my kitty so wet I still think about that day

Oo with my first b aby d addy Jevon I feel all of that rage and vengeance mmm in everything that he did OMG when he beat my husband my kitty so wet I still think about that day
It’s so hot. So many of us have same arousal with that. Seeing a huge black muscular inked badass get physically aggressive with a white boy. That fear in their eyes. One bull in past was very much like that. He grabbed my husbands and my gf too by throat. Pinned them against wall in his own home. Slapped them both so hard they nearly *******. Then they watched him return to their huge couch sat between us. Both naked in heels. As we stripped him. Lusting over his body. Then we worked his bbc as the white boys stood and watched not daring to say a word. Fuuuck. I literally came

So quick introduction I am 29 and my wife (Kelsey) is 28 we’ve been married about 3 years but together for 8. Everything has went well in the relationship and we get along great but I recently found out she likes BBC and it really turned me on.

This all started when we went on a camping trip just me and her for the weekend. We were hanging out by the fire drinking and enjoying each others company.. as the drinks started flowing the conversations got wilder and wilder we eventually started talking about sex and telling sex stories it had us both really turned on.
I asked my wife if she had ever had BBC and told her I sometimes fantasize about being cucked and her taking BBC. To my surprise she answered yes but said it was a mistake and that it only happened a couple times. I asked her to share more and she started telling me a story about a party her and her best friend went to one night. We were together when this party happened and I remember her staying with her friend that whole weekend. Her friend (Megan) has always dated black men exclusively and would often take my wife along with her when she hung out with guys. She told me that they had both been drinking and went to a party so Megan could hang out with a guy she had been texting. After they got there they kept drinking and Megan’s boyfriend introduced Kelsey to some of his friends and told her not to be to shy that they were all friendly.. they started playing some cards and listening to music and eventually they both ended up *******. Megan went upstairs with her guy and left kelsey alone downstairs. This is when things get interesting. She said she started talking to a guy named Darius. They introduced themselves started making small talk and having nice conversation. Eventually they started talking about sex and joking about Megan being upstairs for such a long amount of time. He brought out some weed and they started smoking some. He asked her if she wanted to go to his room and she agreed.. once in his room she said he kissed her. She resisted at first but then gave in and started making out with him. I was shocked as she was telling me this knowing we were together she said she wanted to tell me sooner but wasn’t sure how to bring it up so once I told her about sometimes fantasizing about it she felt like it would be the perfect time. She said he slowly pulled her pants and shirt off and reached around to unhook her bra. As this happened she told him she wasn’t sure if she could do this but said that all changed when he he slowly took of his pants revealing a massive bulge in his underwear… she started kissing him again grabbing and feeling on his cock. Once he took it out she said it was the biggest she had ever seen in person and she had to have it.. she started sucking on it and worshiping it but then she said he pushed her on her back and took control. He started eating her pussy and making her legs shake she said she had never had someone eat her like that. She said she came 2 times just from his tongue. Then he mounted her and gave her some of the best sex she had ever had.. she said her and Megan both stayed there that night and she fucked Darius all night long and even a few times the next day before she returned home.. he pounded her pussy and came inside of her. In her mouth on her tits. She said she took his cum everywhere and couldn’t get enough of it. She told me she had never had that many orgasms in one day but it was non stop. She was depressed after it happened for a few days she said bc she felt terrible about cheating on me..
I couldn’t believe it my fantasy was becoming a reality. I was rock hard as she told me this story and told her I wish I had known sooner and that she can fuck any black man she wants bc it turns me on so much.. she was very relieved to hear this and told me she still has his number saved and that if I would like she could reach out to him. I told her I would love that so she sent him a text. Hoping I get to see it in person very soon. After this we had the best sex we’ve ever had but I knew I will never be able truly satisfy her as I’m only 5 inches hard. Darius was at least 9 and very thick from what she described. My wife and me have decided to pursue the cuck lifestyle and she wants to make him a long term bull. I will be back with more details as things progress. I even told her if she comes home full of his cum I will eat her pussy like never before. This turned her on so much and we can’t wait to have her get more bbc. Darius is aware that she’s married and has said it’s hot that I allow her to get fucked like she deserves. Waiting on them to set something up and for now I’m just taking a back seat. Can’t wait to update on this
She stayed with him Saturday night and is making a special Christmas visit tonight… she still won’t tell me the details from Saturday and is leaving my mind to wonder

I confessed to cheating about 5 years after I was married met a old lover at a grocery store went to a motel which his ******* owned had sex lasted about a couple of years off and on
I spent over 10 years encouraging my wife to cuck me, during which she mostly denied me sex--didn't know she was already cucking me in public around her close friends from work, until she finally came clean. Only three guys, basically one night stands, over 10 years, if she is to be believed. Won't give me any details, really, so it drives me crazy.

So quick introduction I am 29 and my wife (Kelsey) is 28 we’ve been married about 3 years but together for 8. Everything has went well in the relationship and we get along great but I recently found out she likes BBC and it really turned me on.

This all started when we went on a camping trip just me and her for the weekend. We were hanging out by the fire drinking and enjoying each others company.. as the drinks started flowing the conversations got wilder and wilder we eventually started talking about sex and telling sex stories it had us both really turned on.
I asked my wife if she had ever had BBC and told her I sometimes fantasize about being cucked and her taking BBC. To my surprise she answered yes but said it was a mistake and that it only happened a couple times. I asked her to share more and she started telling me a story about a party her and her best friend went to one night. We were together when this party happened and I remember her staying with her friend that whole weekend. Her friend (Megan) has always dated black men exclusively and would often take my wife along with her when she hung out with guys. She told me that they had both been drinking and went to a party so Megan could hang out with a guy she had been texting. After they got there they kept drinking and Megan’s boyfriend introduced Kelsey to some of his friends and told her not to be to shy that they were all friendly.. they started playing some cards and listening to music and eventually they both ended up *******. Megan went upstairs with her guy and left kelsey alone downstairs. This is when things get interesting. She said she started talking to a guy named Darius. They introduced themselves started making small talk and having nice conversation. Eventually they started talking about sex and joking about Megan being upstairs for such a long amount of time. He brought out some weed and they started smoking some. He asked her if she wanted to go to his room and she agreed.. once in his room she said he kissed her. She resisted at first but then gave in and started making out with him. I was shocked as she was telling me this knowing we were together she said she wanted to tell me sooner but wasn’t sure how to bring it up so once I told her about sometimes fantasizing about it she felt like it would be the perfect time. She said he slowly pulled her pants and shirt off and reached around to unhook her bra. As this happened she told him she wasn’t sure if she could do this but said that all changed when he he slowly took of his pants revealing a massive bulge in his underwear… she started kissing him again grabbing and feeling on his cock. Once he took it out she said it was the biggest she had ever seen in person and she had to have it.. she started sucking on it and worshiping it but then she said he pushed her on her back and took control. He started eating her pussy and making her legs shake she said she had never had someone eat her like that. She said she came 2 times just from his tongue. Then he mounted her and gave her some of the best sex she had ever had.. she said her and Megan both stayed there that night and she fucked Darius all night long and even a few times the next day before she returned home.. he pounded her pussy and came inside of her. In her mouth on her tits. She said she took his cum everywhere and couldn’t get enough of it. She told me she had never had that many orgasms in one day but it was non stop. She was depressed after it happened for a few days she said bc she felt terrible about cheating on me..
I couldn’t believe it my fantasy was becoming a reality. I was rock hard as she told me this story and told her I wish I had known sooner and that she can fuck any black man she wants bc it turns me on so much.. she was very relieved to hear this and told me she still has his number saved and that if I would like she could reach out to him. I told her I would love that so she sent him a text. Hoping I get to see it in person very soon. After this we had the best sex we’ve ever had but I knew I will never be able truly satisfy her as I’m only 5 inches hard. Darius was at least 9 and very thick from what she described. My wife and me have decided to pursue the cuck lifestyle and she wants to make him a long term bull. I will be back with more details as things progress. I even told her if she comes home full of his cum I will eat her pussy like never before. This turned her on so much and we can’t wait to have her get more bbc. Darius is aware that she’s married and has said it’s hot that I allow her to get fucked like she deserves. Waiting on them to set something up and for now I’m just taking a back seat. Can’t wait to update on this
very hot.

Damn that's hot love to give your wife a good fucking too with my 9-plus and 2-inch-thick black cock! That's one sexy story love to hear more! As it develops!

After visiting darius on Christmas night she returned home the next morning. I could tell by the way she looked and walked that she had been fucked all night over and over.. I was so horny I led her straight to the bedroom took her clothes off and went down on her. To no surprise she was full of cum just oozing out of her still but it didn’t stop me I ate her pussy like a mad man and licked up every drop of cum. To my surprise I loved it, I loved it so much I was rock hard as I was doing it and we both came. The first time I’ve ever blown a load just from eating pussy. She’s gonna try to be meeting with him a few times a week from here on out and has even started to talk about finding other bulls or Going to sex clubs/ hotel takeovers.. can’t wait to see where our journey takes us

Dm to create new story with ur wife 😏

I am 29 and my wife (Kelsey) is 28 we’ve been married about 3 years but together for 8. Everything has went well in the relationship and we get along great but I recently found out she likes BBC and it really turned me on. [...] She was depressed after it happened for a few days she said bc she felt terrible about cheating on me [...] she was very relieved to hear this and told me she still has his number saved and that if I would like she could reach out to him. I told her I would love that so she sent him a text. [...] After this we had the best sex we’ve ever had but I knew I will never be able truly satisfy her as I’m only 5 inches hard. Darius was at least 9 and very thick from what she described. My wife and me have decided to pursue the cuck lifestyle and she wants to make him a long term bull.
Throughout the centuries, cuckolding was a privilege of Men. The reason said was that Men have "needs." Well, Women have needs too.

Back