Wife black owned by BBC King behind my back

My wife Julia wanted to expirence BBC, she remembered I once told her i woudnt mind if she cheated on me without telling. Imidieatly she went online and started looking. After a while she found a really dark BBC King. He was a total master, he was abusive and degrading from the start. She asked him if he would be so kind and fuck her so she can expirience BBC, she mentioned shes married, and that she wants to do it on the side. Black king then said that If he fucks her once, then shes owned by him, and have no right to fuck any white boys or any other race for that matter, except of course Black Kings. Julia was intrigued, she asked what it would mean in reality for her. And Black Master listed everything she would have to do:

Fuck every black king that is interested in fucking her
NEVER, NEVER and again NEVER fucking anyone else.
Get off any birth control methods.
Be avaliable at the bulls request
Fuck anywhere bull wants.
But considering this special case, that her husband, me, is not supoused to know he decided to adjust himself to her husbands work schedule. First meeting was in 2 weeks time. She was instructed to leave the door open. And wait naked in the main room on a couch. Once BBC King enter the house, she imieadly went to his new pussy. He was fucking her for hours. She had enough but he didnt. So she had to continue. Eventually he left. He informed her, that shes fucking in 2 days again, but this time an hour before her husband gets back from work and this time he brought another BBC king. They started fucking pretty standard way. They tore her pussy apart. Sudenly she realised that her husband will be back in around 20 minutes. She asked her Bulls to finish. But they decided that they want to fuck for another hour. She was terrifed, she begged to finish quickly. They said that okey, but they cumming inside her pussy. Julia wasnt sure, but there was less and less time. She agreed.
During the next 2 months, Julia was fucked regullary by several BBC Kings. They fucked her at least 3 times a week. And each time being more and more daring. They even started fucking her with husband in the house. Eventually she got pregnant. She was scared, what to tell her husband. She informed a bbc about her pregnancy and asked what to do now? Bulls decided that she should fuck her husband once so he thinks its his. Julia was confused, but why? He's gonna find out its not his, youre all black! BBC Kings then told her, that she will not tell him ever. Bulls wanted to tell him themselves, in delivery room. Once Husband and wife are preparing for birth, two of BBC Kings enter the room. "Shes pregnant with black baby" - one of them said. Husband is paralized, but also getting hard. "Shes been fucked by so many Black man for the last year that her pussy woudnt feel your cock" - second one added. "We owned her pussy, shes our slut"

My wife Julia wanted to expirence BBC, she remembered I once told her i woudnt mind if she cheated on me without telling. Imidieatly she went online and started looking. After a while she found a really dark BBC King. He was a total master, he was abusive and degrading from the start. She asked him if he would be so kind and fuck her so she can expirience BBC, she mentioned shes married, and that she wants to do it on the side. Black king then said that If he fucks her once, then shes owned by him, and have no right to fuck any white boys or any other race for that matter, except of course Black Kings. Julia was intrigued, she asked what it would mean in reality for her. And Black Master listed everything she would have to do:

Fuck every black king that is interested in fucking her
NEVER, NEVER and again NEVER fucking anyone else.
Get off any birth control methods.
Be avaliable at the bulls request
Fuck anywhere bull wants.
But considering this special case, that her husband, me, is not supoused to know he decided to adjust himself to her husbands work schedule. First meeting was in 2 weeks time. She was instructed to leave the door open. And wait naked in the main room on a couch. Once BBC King enter the house, she imieadly went to his new pussy. He was fucking her for hours. She had enough but he didnt. So she had to continue. Eventually he left. He informed her, that shes fucking in 2 days again, but this time an hour before her husband gets back from work and this time he brought another BBC king. They started fucking pretty standard way. They tore her pussy apart. Sudenly she realised that her husband will be back in around 20 minutes. She asked her Bulls to finish. But they decided that they want to fuck for another hour. She was terrifed, she begged to finish quickly. They said that okey, but they cumming inside her pussy. Julia wasnt sure, but there was less and less time. She agreed.
During the next 2 months, Julia was fucked regullary by several BBC Kings. They fucked her at least 3 times a week. And each time being more and more daring. They even started fucking her with husband in the house. Eventually she got pregnant. She was scared, what to tell her husband. She informed a bbc about her pregnancy and asked what to do now? Bulls decided that she should fuck her husband once so he thinks its his. Julia was confused, but why? He's gonna find out its not his, youre all black! BBC Kings then told her, that she will not tell him ever. Bulls wanted to tell him themselves, in delivery room. Once Husband and wife are preparing for birth, two of BBC Kings enter the room. "Shes pregnant with black baby" - one of them said. Husband is paralized, but also getting hard. "Shes been fucked by so many Black man for the last year that her pussy woudnt feel your cock" - second one added. "We owned her pussy, shes our slut"
That’s a nice story with a very happy ending, so now the white couple is raising a black baby. I heard of another couple that the wife got knocked up by her bull twice they have 2 biracial ******* to raise but it’s in the San Francisco area so it’s not that big a deal and the black ******* comes to visit the ******* and he’s still fucking the wife and she’s still with her cuckold husband. My wife thought about it once but she likes to be free to do her thing she doesn’t want the added responsibility and she feels it’s just too complicated. She’s dominant over me we live as Mistress and slave a lot of whipping bdsm stuff so she feels it’s great right like we are.

Back