My wife finds a big one

paracufz

Couple
My wife and I went to a private party in a friends house Saturday. There was a new guy there and he seemed a bit shy and I talked to him and introduced him to my wife. He was about 40 and built quite lean. He was the only black guy there and I was trying to be polite.

I was engaged talking to some people and found that my wife was elsewhere. Upon looking for her I found her in one of the bedrooms with K. He was working what had to be 12 inches of thick cock into my wifes hairy pussy. I took a few pics in the dark and he said 'turn the light on if you want' and posed with his impressive cock at the entrance to her pussy.

He fucked her in a variety of positions and when she was ready she urged him to cum in her pussy, which she is very good at. After he pulled his big cock out of her (leaving a big creampie in her) she told me to clean her pussy up right in front of him, which I did. While I was licking her large pussy he was talking to her and as I was between her thick thighs I could not hear but she told me later that he thought I should clean his cock also.

She demurred saying that she was not ready for that and this was in a pretty normal swinger party although it is pretty well known that I am her cuckold.

I was also able to take some video but it wouldn't post. Very hot time and she may possibly invite him over to fuck her in our marital bed.

Attachments

• kn1.jpg
    kn1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 857
  • ken2.jpg
    ken2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 835
  • ken3.jpg
    ken3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 784
My wife and I went to a private party in a friends house Saturday. There was a new guy there and he seemed a bit shy and I talked to him and introduced him to my wife. He was about 40 and built quite lean. He was the only black guy there and I was trying to be polite.

I was engaged talking to some people and found that my wife was elsewhere. Upon looking for her I found her in one of the bedrooms with K. He was working what had to be 12 inches of thick cock into my wifes hairy pussy. I took a few pics in the dark and he said 'turn the light on if you want' and posed with his impressive cock at the entrance to her pussy.

He fucked her in a variety of positions and when she was ready she urged him to cum in her pussy, which she is very good at. After he pulled his big cock out of her (leaving a big creampie in her) she told me to clean her pussy up right in front of him, which I did. While I was licking her large pussy he was talking to her and as I was between her thick thighs I could not hear but she told me later that he thought I should clean his cock also.

She demurred saying that she was not ready for that and this was in a pretty normal swinger party although it is pretty well known that I am her cuckold.

I was also able to take some video but it wouldn't post. Very hot time and she may possibly invite him over to fuck her in our marital bed.
12cm?

That's hot love to meet a sexy pair of people like you at a hot party!

Back