Cruise coming up. Setting wife up with bbc

VMG

Male
IMG_2060.jpegThis will be an ongoing adventure that will take about a week or two to fully illustrate this adventure so check back for updates

Wife and I are going on a week long cruise out of New Orleans in the next few days.

My goal is to have here suck & fuck as many black cocks as possible while on this cruise. Decorating your door on a cruise has become a thing so in addition to all the decorations my wife will bring, I brought a dry erase board to put on the door as well. Guys and couples can leave their room number and invite us to visit. I am hoping to find another woman that can join her in the fun and have 4-5 guys fuck them both.

She has a special koozie for her ******* that should be a real conversation starter.
I also created a card that she can give out once she finds someone that is interested. It gets pretty much to the point.

I have set up many bbc meetings with her the past 8 to10 years or so. She has probably sucked 200 cocks. Nothing sexier than seeing her get mouth fucked by a bbc and then have her mouth full of cum.

I will update this adventure when I can, depending on when cell service is availableIMG_2059.jpegIMG_2058.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2058.jpeg
    IMG_2058.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
View attachment 6877825This will be an ongoing adventure that will take about a week or two to fully illustrate this adventure so check back for updates

Wife and I are going on a week long cruise out of New Orleans in the next few days.

My goal is to have here suck & fuck as many black cocks as possible while on this cruise. Decorating your door on a cruise has become a thing so in addition to all the decorations my wife will bring, I brought a dry erase board to put on the door as well. Guys and couples can leave their room number and invite us to visit. I am hoping to find another woman that can join her in the fun and have 4-5 guys fuck them both.

She has a special koozie for her ******* that should be a real conversation starter.
I also created a card that she can give out once she finds someone that is interested. It gets pretty much to the point.

I have set up many bbc meetings with her the past 8 to10 years or so. She has probably sucked 200 cocks. Nothing sexier than seeing her get mouth fucked by a bbc and then have her mouth full of cum.

I will update this adventure when I can, depending on when cell service is availableView attachment 6877823View attachment 6877824
Kim loved your idea with the card very subtle and most affected I would think , you have put ideas in her head for our next cruise, many thanks and so looking forward to your next report .

View attachment 6877825This will be an ongoing adventure that will take about a week or two to fully illustrate this adventure so check back for updates

I will update this adventure when I can, depending on when cell service is availableView attachment 6877823View attachment 6877824
local new orleans bbx here u picked a grear time to visit the city! Lmk if u need some local fun and enjoy!

Unless this is a life style cruse I am not sure it is going to be as great as you think. We’ve had very limited experiences of lifestyle on cruse ships, most are people with a vacation plan, on the other hand if it is a life style cruse then I’m sure your in for a great time. We’ve been on a couple of them and it is so hot fucking so many different people in such a short time.

Back