My wife’s pussy hair style

My wife has shaved her pussy since before we met since her ex boyfriend before me (who had a huge cock that he fucked her hard in every hole with) liked it that way.

She has kept it shaved for 20 years but now I want her to grow her pubic hair out. I think it will look more raw, raunchy, and that it has a certain degraded look to it that I want her to have for when other men, especially BBCs see her loose cunt. To me, it more fits what I see as a “cunt” when it is unshaved.

As of two days ago she has stopped shaving. I fucked her pussy last night and it already looks untidy and sloppy which is what I’m going for. I’ll post pics along the way.

Here is a starting pic of her typical shaved style. I’ll post updates as her bush comes in. I’m so excited! Please join me on this adventure.

Attachments

• IMG_7683.jpeg
    IMG_7683.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
Interesting post! Continue posting her progress. I went "Brazilian" years ago and after years of waxing, it would only grow back very finely even if I let it grow.

Looking forward to see updates on this. This post is almost 2 months old, so I expect she will have a bush by now, maybe not fully grown. I've been through the same process where I saw my wife's pussy getting hairier and hairier after she decided to stop shaving. She had kept it bare for years. In fact, I had never seen her with anything more than just a little stubble. But her lover likes it hairy, asked her if she could grow it out, and while she knew I wouldn't like it, she decided to give in. So, it isn't my preference, and I didn't initiate it like you did. But I find it interesting to see the development.

It was impressive to see the changes, and how quickly it went. From a smoothly shaved, pretty, cute innie pussy to a big, messy, bush covering everything, in just a few weeks. It starts with a bit of stubble, but then slowly the hair takes over. After three months it was a real full bush and it was hard to imagine that it wasn't that long ago that it was shaved so nicely. Now she doesn't even trim. I never realized how long female pubic hair can get! 😲 I think your words, that it looks more raw and raunchy, are very fitting.

Last edited:
Back