Stinky pussy?

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
every couple month when it’s my turn for a release my wife has started doing something different. She won’t shower that morning. When it’s time she spreads her lips and puts my nose right next to her pussy. I then jack off and have to smell it the whole time.
She’s pretty evil but after a couple times I have come to like it. In fact I have started smelling her dirty panties and jerking when she’s out of town. She thinks she’s punishing me!

every couple month when it’s my turn for a release my wife has started doing something different. She won’t shower that morning. When it’s time she spreads her lips and puts my nose right next to her pussy. I then jack off and have to smell it the whole time.
She’s pretty evil but after a couple times I have come to like it. In fact I have started smelling her dirty panties and jerking when she’s out of town. She thinks she’s punishing me!
Talk about "stinky pussy"! The first pussy I ever licked was an older (40 maybe?) black lady.
She didn't shower in over a week. She said, "You white boys seem to like that funky pussy stank."

At least for me, she was absolutely right. Not only was her hole wet & ripe, I learned it
still had cum in it. I don't know if just the strong skunk scent got me hooked, but
when she pulled back the hood, her clit was (her words) "like a little dick".
I just got totally addicted to sucking on her pussy, ass and clit.

Sometimes my wife used to fuck her boyfriend during the day when I was at work. She would just slip on her panties and not wash when she left his place. By time I got home, her cunt was ripe and the smell was overpowering. She loved the idea of making me lick her clean every time he fucked her, so I really didn't have a choice if I wanted to fuck her. so, I dove in and licked her to a strong orgasm.
Then on to the bed, kissing a sharing the stale cum and cunt juice while we fucked and she told me just how he fucked her.

Each pussy “ages” differently but my wife’s pussy is so sweet. Never gotten to a bad state. She rewards me especially in the summer. The best is last summer she didn’t shower for 5 days…in the south at upper 90s to 105 degrees. Went to the gym several times and played pickleball outside in the heat. Right after playing pickleball in the heat mid day, she came home and told me she was going to take a shower. That was my cue and I went into the bathroom and peeled her sweaty wet top and sports bra off and licked her sweat from under her boobs and underarms before I peeled her shorts and panties off and laid down on my back. As she straddled my head and began to sit down on my face I started to jack off but stopped as she fully sat on my face. The smell and taste was fantastic. Not only did she cum on my face but had me lick her ass. She was SO good to me. I came on my own stomach without even touching my cock. Always love her dirty pussy…sweat, no shower or cum filled

Back