Explained the BBC hall pass to my wife.

Last night we discussed the whole hotwife or cuck thing. She plays along to get me off but I told her something and I'm hoping she is thinking about it today. I told her that I want to remain faithful to her. I'm not using this as a way to justify me cheating on her in the future. I told her that I love her with all my heart and I want her to feel the most incredible sexual pleasure she can. I comment on how my average yet girthy cock just can't hit as deeply as BBC can. I told her that I support her if she wants to start having sexual relations with one or several black men. As long as she is happy and pleased I am as well. I really hope that all of this sits in her head for a while and maybe flips the switch on her wanting to try it in the future.

Last night we discussed the whole hotwife or cuck thing. She plays along to get me off but I told her something and I'm hoping she is thinking about it today. I told her that I want to remain faithful to her. I'm not using this as a way to justify me cheating on her in the future. I told her that I love her with all my heart and I want her to feel the most incredible sexual pleasure she can. I comment on how my average yet girthy cock just can't hit as deeply as BBC can. I told her that I support her if she wants to start having sexual relations with one or several black men. As long as she is happy and pleased I am as well. I really hope that all of this sits in her head for a while and maybe flips the switch on her wanting to try it in the future.
Yeah, it's a good idea to take things slow so you don't scare her off

this is what I told my wife Dec '04. How I wanted her to experience the best fucking she's ever had because she is truly deserving of it. I didn't mention black though because I didn't know how she would take it. She asked the obvious questions about me wanting to fuck other women. Just as you, I assured her it was all about her. Took a whole year and Dec '05 I finally shared her. It wouldn't be until Dec 2010 that she had her first black cock.

this is what I told my wife Dec '04. How I wanted her to experience the best fucking she's ever had because she is truly deserving of it. I didn't mention black though because I didn't know how she would take it. She asked the obvious questions about me wanting to fuck other women. Just as you, I assured her it was all about her. Took a whole year and Dec '05 I finally shared her. It wouldn't be until Dec 2010 that she had her first black cock.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully we'll be there eventually.

That's nice of you to offer her this! I hope that she will take a hold of it and do something with it!

My Wifes Bull dont need me toexplain any pass to my Wife. He know he owns her and that Im only alowed to lick her and him if he demand it.

We've been taking it slow for 10 years lol. Still I'm not going to pressure her or beg for it. That's unbecoming.
I can give you a storyline that will outline what your role will be.
Because you want to participate together with her. You want it to be a bonding experience. I can tell you what to say that will compel her to want to do it. Just DM me and I will wrote it up for you.

My hubby encouraged me to try anything that turned me on. After a while on AFF (swing site) I got so aroused looking at bbc pics and vids and started chatting with some. It's kinda true of once you go black you won't go back. I think it's I can't go back as BBC is superior.

Reactions: BLJ
Back