How I stopped PIV with my wife

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
We slowly stopped PIV sex. It began with us laying on our sides facing each other kissing. Then I will start rubbing her clit and dipping my finger inside her to get more of her natural lube. She rubs her lubed finger slowly under the head of my cock, it drives me crazy feeling her insides with my finger while having my cock teased.
Once we both cum I take one finger and rub her g spot for 1-2 more orgasms. Then we lay there and cuddle each other.
We used to go 5-6 weeks between PIV and it worked out really well. This time it has been 5 months since we had sex.
I am almost afraid to have sex with her anymore, it’s just easier to do this. You can tell it is wearing on her, she wants to get fucked. I am hoping we get put in a situation where I can coax her along to fucking someone. At this point I don’t think it would take very much she is very frustrated all the time. I even bought a g spot vibrator and used it on her but it didn’t seem to help.

We slowly stopped PIV sex. It began with us laying on our sides facing each other kissing. Then I will start rubbing her clit and dipping my finger inside her to get more of her natural lube. She rubs her lubed finger slowly under the head of my cock, it drives me crazy feeling her insides with my finger while having my cock teased.
Once we both cum I take one finger and rub her g spot for 1-2 more orgasms. Then we lay there and cuddle each other.
We used to go 5-6 weeks between PIV and it worked out really well. This time it has been 5 months since we had sex.
I am almost afraid to have sex with her anymore, it’s just easier to do this. You can tell it is wearing on her, she wants to get fucked. I am hoping we get put in a situation where I can coax her along to fucking someone. At this point I don’t think it would take very much she is very frustrated all the time. I even bought a g spot vibrator and used it on her but it didn’t seem to help.
Get a cock sleeve?

Back