To Watch Her Cheat or Set Her Up?

A question for husbands: would you rather allow your wife to outright cheat, or would you prefer setting her up with someone and hope he gets to seduce her into cheating?

Which would you rather bear?
About 10 years ago I sent this guy who I knew to pick up on my wife at a bar she occasionally went to. I gave him a photo of her and told him what she was wearing. He got talking her and after a couple of hours of drinking and chatting, he asked her if she wanted to go back to the hotel where he was staying. Sure enough she excepted his invitation and off they went back to his hotel. Before he went to the bar he turned on his laptops webcam, I watched the whole session live. It was one of the hottest experience that I've had.

About 10 years ago I sent this guy who I knew to pick up on my wife at a bar she occasionally went to. I gave him a photo of her and told him what she was wearing. He got talking her and after a couple of hours of drinking and chatting, he asked her if she wanted to go back to the hotel where he was staying. Sure enough she excepted his invitation and off they went back to his hotel. Before he went to the bar he turned on his laptops webcam, I watched the whole session live. It was one of the hottest experience that I've had.
Did your wife ever realise the truth later?

What if the man you set your wife up with turns the tables and decides to humiliate you?

Years ago a black friend of mine that I had set the wife up with called me and said she was at his house as they had been riding horses earlier. I ask to talk with her and he told me that she was busy and could not talk and heard her giggling and he said that he might send a picture if I was nice and not call while they were busy.

Maybe I missunderstood the question.
But I dont want to control anything.

If it would happen it would happen because she decided to do it without telling... Knowing I'm a cuck and she's the boss.
I just hope she would time it in right so I get to see.

Yes, she did. The following night she told me that a guy had picked her up in the bar and she went back to his hotel and they had sex. I never told her until a month later that it was me who sent him there to pick up on her and that I had seen it all on his webcam
Did she go on to fuck other guys after that?

Yes, she did. We had spoken in the past about how I get turned on thinking of her fucking someone else, and that if she ever had the chance, just to go for it, but she never did. A couple of years later I decided to set her up. After that we made it a regular thing with the same guy, but with me there watching. When he moved away, she had about 9 maybe 10 one night stands and a few boyfriends. Now we've moved to a different country we're looking to find her a new boyfriend.

We were at a party, and I noticed her look at some guy with really light brown eyes. Later I saw her talking to him, his name was Sam. I would catch her on campus talking to him ever so often but I didn't think much about it. Years later we were at another party and some other guy came up to her and introduced himself. Then I heard him say, "I met you at Sam's place remember?" I think my wife kind of nervously said no.

Back