To Watch Her Cheat or Set Her Up?

A question for husbands: would you rather allow your wife to outright cheat, or would you prefer setting her up with someone and hope he gets to seduce her into cheating?

Which would you rather bear?

Interesting question. Either, really...would definitely not mind her taking the lead and finding guys to play with, but there is something kind of sneaky/naughty about finding a guy who wants to try to put the time and effort to convince her to cheat. That shows definite interest on his part, which is hot.

Interesting question. Either, really...would definitely not mind her taking the lead and finding guys to play with, but there is something kind of sneaky/naughty about finding a guy who wants to try to put the time and effort to convince her to cheat. That shows definite interest on his part, which is hot.
Should she desire to cheat, would you rather catch her in the act, or would you prefer hearing about it afterwards?

As in what way?
A husband once asked me to help set up his wife and meet her at her favourite bar years ago. While we were conversing, I said something that somehow got her spidey senses tingling. She returned home, questioned her husband, and he then told her the truth. That was the last time I spoke to either of them, and since then, I stopped being part of any form of set-up.

What would you do if along the way, your wife realises the truth?

A husband once asked me to help set up his wife and meet her at her favourite bar years ago. While we were conversing, I said something that somehow got her spidey senses tingling. She returned home, questioned her husband, and he then told her the truth. That was the last time I spoke to either of them, and since then, I stopped being part of any form of set-up.

What would you do if along the way, your wife realises the truth?
Tell the truth just trying to help out. Allowing you to have fun in a safer way rather then some random guy that could be dangerous.

This is a big fantasy for me. I want her to tell me to wait for sex until marriage, only for her to cheat on me the whole time with kingly BBC. 🤴🏿 🍆

I want to set her up to cheat in our own home. I would invite my homie with the BBC over for a weekend and tell him to wear shorts. I want him to hang out the bottom of the shorts and tantalize her with his sheer size anytime that “I’m not looking”. Then, I would get everyone ******* and leave for awhile to “go get more alcohol” thus leaving them alone.

My homie would know he has free range to fuck the ******* out of her. If she was responding to his BBC hanging out his shorts in any positive way, he would know to pull it out and ask her if it’s bigger than mine. We all know where it goes from there.

If it is a negative or neutral response to the bottom tip of the BBC hanging out of his shorts, then we would try Plan B. He would sleep on the couch nude for the weekend. I would explain this ahead of time to my fiance, that my homie had a condition that made him hot at night, so that he has to sleep naked.

In the middle of the night, after purposefully having a terrible sex attempt with my small dick and her, I would “get embarrassed” and ask her to go check on the homie and make sure he didn’t need anything. She would hopefully be sexually frustrated enough that seeing the homie sleeping with his BBC exposed on the couch would entice her, if not immediately then the future. I would continue to have my best friend try to fuck her, including letting him befriend her on socials and letting them exchange numbers.

The homie is a lot smoother with women than I am. Big dick energy I suppose. He fucked my girlfriend and prom date in High School, and I never ended up getting any kind of action from her.

Examples of how I want the homie to be, except that gym shorts and no boxers.
IMG_4231.jpegIMG_4230.jpeg

A question for husbands: would you rather allow your wife to outright cheat, or would you prefer setting her up with someone and hope he gets to seduce her into cheating?

We like a controlled and safe environment, that's why we choose clubs where themed parties are held and where everyone knows who and why they gathered there.

My wife cheated on me when we married, I should have expected it I know as during our time together before we married she cheated all the time,I guess I should have just not been so gullible as she always would say that when we got married it would be different and she would stop she always said, but she continued to cheat and I got the feeling she didn’t care when she got caught, when she got found out she always would get me to forgive her with sex morning noon and night and do anything to please me, eventually she got pregnant and we split up for 13 months before we got back together , strangely it was her cheating that got us back together, I would see her with other guys out about town and I started to get turned on seeing her in the way she was dressed with other men knowing they were going to be fu the sexy bitch after a night out

Mi esposa me engañó cuando nos casamos, debería haberlo esperado, lo sé, ya que durante nuestro tiempo juntos antes de casarnos ella me engañaba todo el tiempo, supongo que no debería haber sido tan crédulo como ella siempre decía eso cuando nos casamos. Sería diferente y ella pararía, siempre decía, pero continuó haciendo trampa y tuve la sensación de que no le importaba cuando la descubrieran, cuando la descubrían siempre hacía que la perdonara con sexo por la mañana al mediodía y noche y hacer cualquier cosa para complacerme, finalmente quedó embarazada y nos separamos durante 13 meses antes de volver a estar juntos, extrañamente fue su trampa lo que nos hizo volver a estar juntos, la veía con otros chicos en la ciudad y comencé a Excitarme al verla en la forma en que estaba vestida con otros hombres sabiendo que iban a ser la perra sexy después de una noche de fiesta.
Cuentanos más de tu historia

Cheating seemed to work for me. I've been cheated on many times.

If she's cheating, then she's finding a black man that works for her, instead of having to settle for someone that I might pick for her.

Back