Thinking about setting up my white wife to be approached.

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .Screenshot_20231028-001433_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing it to try and see my wife reaction to I hope becoming open to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input.View attachment 6578506
Yea I tried it with my gf, wasn't a BLK guy ,older indian man because she had daddy issues,they need to be comfortable in each other's company then just let nature take it's course,worked for me🥰

I'd love my hubby to do that for me.

So far we have only had fun by arrangement with me knowing fully what's happening, but I can tell you that It's so erotic when he watches me being fucked by another guy and then afterwards we go home with my lover's sperm in my pussy. If you have a great relationship, why not give her the nod that you don't mind if she plays, as long as you get to watch, then when you've found the right guy, sit back, relax and enjoy watching her enjoying herself with another mans cock delivering cum inside her.

Anne xx

Sounds like an intriguing situation . I tried something similar with my ex girlfriend. What I did was download the app that allows you text or call from your cell phone but it uses burner numbers so it shows up as a different phone number than yours. I texted her a pic of a hard BBC with the caption “ Can’t wait to see you tonight “. When she texted back she said wrong number. So I texted back “ Oh, this isn’t Amber ?” Her name is Sara. “I texted “ well who is this ? Since Amber gave me the wrong number maybe we can talk ?” My ex completely shot it down, said she was 12 and was telling her mom. Needless to say I was disappointed. Was hoping she would show interest

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing it to try and see my wife reaction to I hope becoming open to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input.View attachment 6578506
Great picture love her pussy. X

I was in a bar one night and this couple approaches me ( not staged ) and we just started talking for hours and all of sudden the man leaves for 20 minutes and the wife just open her legs and ask me point blank " What do you think you could do with this if i was allowed to have you between these thighs " kinda threw me for a minute but i recovered and let her know that if permitted that it would be like her running a Marathon.. we had a blast for the next twoq days and it was some of the best sex i ever had and now she is a regular..¹

The best way to do this is to get her druuunk enough and then just let the excitement take over her entire body.

Last edited:
I had to go check your profile. A post from September says that you haven’t shared your fantasy with your wife. My friend, you need to step up and own this. There are ways to do this that will not make her angry, or disgusted etc. Once she knows this turns you on you are in a MUCH better place to make a chance encounter turn out successfully. If you never told her you are basically hoping she cheats on you and breaks your marital bond. Most wives, fortunately, don’t want to do that to their husband. But if you admit it really turns you on and you have a fantasy of watching her fuck a black man, she doesn’t have to worry about all that added drama, cheating hurting your relationship etc. and it drastically increases the chances that you will actually get to watch the experience.

What is your reservation doing so?

I’m looking to do the same chance encounter situation with my wife but totally different situation. She has very poor body image and doesn’t feel attractive to other men, she has tons of inhibitions, hang ups and repression from her Catholic upbringing. She has had her most intense orgasms while role playing my fantasy and enjoying my fantasy related sex talk. Having a cool, good looking black guy flirt with her and hit on her would be a game changer. I can’t guarantee she will go for it, but it’s my best chance to get her true sexual self to come out.

In addition to all this buried sexuality, and having a guy really express sexual attraction for her, she knows she not only has my thumbs up, she knows I think about her doing this daily and jerk off to that fantasy daily as well.

If you are serious about this happening, you need to take a leap of faith first with your wife. I mean hell you have said your wife mentions really big cocks and black guys often. My wife was a big time prude before we got married and I divulged my full fantasy. Life is too short. You need advice on how to message this I am happy to help, but you have to be prepared to man the fuck up. Sorry to be blunt.

Did you do it? I would love to do the same for my Mrs

Nice looking woman , my wife went with her girlfriends on a girls night out and 2 out of the 4 of them that went out got blacked that night. Maybe your wife has a couple a girlfriends that want to do the same thing ,a couple married white girls out there having a couple drinks kind of girls gone wild lol maybe smoke some weed and watch what happens

Back