Thinking about setting up my white wife to be approached.

Tried it, but getting a Guy to go along with the plan is most difficult. It’s a lot of time and effort for something that may or may not work
thanks, I been feeling the same. just thought might be a chance and seems best route on her terms to start without expressing my thoughts out loud

Don't do it. It does NOT go as you plan/wish it would and even the slightest thing, if not well received, will haunt her....and haunt you. More creative, just point out that "a handsome black man was checking you out, baby" the next time you two go to happy hour. Start with that. (i hope that doesn't qualify as "life advice," I know I suck at it). :)

Very nice to hear! Please give us some details on how it all went down. I know myself and others would love to hear the whole scenario.
Hi this is the details on how I was successful in meeting with a friend a d his wife! I hooked up with her like this! First the husband spoke with me about all the things that she likes when it comes to her men! Then we talked about what turns her on! We went over the ways she likes to flirt and how she does it! He also went over the does and don'ts! We spoke for a few days then we both devised a signal and plan to make it work. Now it must look spontanious and not scripted! You must not deviate from the plan! It would have to look like you just showen up or just met! He would give you the place and times! You must play it right and not miss your ques that you have been given! The husband gave her some story that matched and it all went well as I took over!

Hi this is the details on how I was successful in meeting with a friend a d his wife! I hooked up with her like this! First the husband spoke with me about all the things that she likes when it comes to her men! Then we talked about what turns her on! We went over the ways she likes to flirt and how she does it! He also went over the does and don'ts! We spoke for a few days then we both devised a signal and plan to make it work. Now it must look spontanious and not scripted! You must not deviate from the plan! It would have to look like you just showen up or just met! He would give you the place and times! You must play it right and not miss your ques that you have been given! The husband gave her some story that matched and it all went well as I took over!
Great thoughts on following tru there is hope. thanks for your input.

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506
There are videos of such situations that show the setup going terribly wrong for the boyfriend/husband. The woman may take up the offer much beyond the husband's expectations. One woman found out that it was a setup by the husband and divorced him. The idea sounds like fun but is not likely to turn out as you would like. You would be much better off bring open with her.

There are videos of such situations that show the setup going terribly wrong for the boyfriend/husband. The woman may take up the offer much beyond the husband's expectations. One woman found out that it was a setup by the husband and divorced him. The idea sounds like fun but is not likely to turn out as you would like. You would be much better off bring open with her.
thanks for your thoughts input on this.

Back