Thinking about setting up my white wife to be approached.

Reality is : I've been on both sides of the coin . There are women who due to morals will never move forward to be shared or cuck .
And if it is purely for the male's fantasy it will not only not work but open a Pandora's Box of problems resentment or even breakup .
Communication and two willing is the way to go ...And even with that it can be complicated proving further that the setup is not the way to go .

Me and husband fantasized about actually cucking him a number of ways. It got old after awhile and he became frustrated of not actually pulling the trigger. He would talk to guys online and ask me if I was interested. After many no-gos he took me out for dinner and drinks and arranged for a BWC to meet us at the bar and talk to us. The guy did and as the drinks flowed he began to hit me pretty hard. We were both very into it because it felt natural . My husband was rubbing my thighs while this guy was aggressively hitting on me infront him. Finally the guy bought us all our last round and said he was going to the restroom. The drinks came as the guy came back. He walked up to the bar grabbed his ******* and slammed it and knelt in close to my face and said “are you two ready to get out so I can fuck your mouth and pussy like your husband never has while he watches..because ____ you are a cuck aren’t bud?” Our mouths dropped. My husband said “yes I am” and I said “yes we are”! The rest is history, but sometimes women or men need a little push in a very natural easy going way.

Me and husband fantasized about actually cucking him a number of ways. It got old after awhile and he became frustrated of not actually pulling the trigger. He would talk to guys online and ask me if I was interested. After many no-gos he took me out for dinner and drinks and arranged for a BWC to meet us at the bar and talk to us. The guy did and as the drinks flowed he began to hit me pretty hard. We were both very into it because it felt natural . My husband was rubbing my thighs while this guy was aggressively hitting on me infront him. Finally the guy bought us all our last round and said he was going to the restroom. The drinks came as the guy came back. He walked up to the bar grabbed his ******* and slammed it and knelt in close to my face and said “are you two ready to get out so I can fuck your mouth and pussy like your husband never has while he watches..because ____ you are a cuck aren’t bud?” Our mouths dropped. My husband said “yes I am” and I said “yes we are”! The rest is history, but sometimes women or men need a little push in a very natural easy going way.
Outstanding!

Amazing love it

I was thinking the same, and even if you do , really need to trust if things dont go as planned to not blow it up
So your
I was thinking the same, and even if you do , really need to trust if things dont go as planned to not blow it up
if you do all the planning and getting a reliable bull. I don’t know it didn’t happen that way with my wife. My wife was dominant over me so I wasn’t planning my wife adventures, her sex scenes. She had complete sexual freedom . Some of her men I was involved with and some she kept for herself alone. But I did get to eat her cream pie all the time.

99 percent agree that "trickery' doesn't work out as you hope. If wife isn't already interested in bbc, she's not going to suddenly
give in when put on the spot or tricked. HOWEVER, if she IS already into BBC, it can be a fun surprise if set up properly. One time with wife, had 2 hot black guys "coincidentally" get on elevator with wife and I in our condo building, no one said anything, we then all got off on same floor and I
could FEEL her body termperatue going up, from lust or concern or both, but had them go left when we went right. When we got into room, I asked her if she thought they were going to follow us and fuck her, and she said "yesss....still thinking about it." at which time I opened door again, they were standing there as we pre-planned, I let them in, she panted loudly and went right over to them to get felt up and squeezed. I said
"surprise party!" THAT worked just great. View attachment 6671115
This is the type of surprise that I would like to work out for me so hot!

I did not have to set my wife up. She met her black boyfriend in the Wal-mart parking lot. When she got home she was excited and stated she had met a wonderful black man in the parking lot. I asked her for the details. Well she said, I got into my car and this tall black man knocked on the window, I rolled it down and he told we he thought I was the most beautiful white woman he had seen. She thanked him, and he asked for her phone number. She told me she really did not know why she gave her number to him, but he was so good looking. Two days later she receives a call from him, asking if they could get together. She told him to call back in 30 min. That is when she told me she wanted to go out with him, and he was to call again in 30 min. I love my wife, but I saw how really excited she was, so I told her GO FOR IT. He returned the call and they sat a time for him to pick her up. When he arrived I had a sit down with him and said, I do not know how this is going to work out but the the only thing I ask of you , "do not hurt her." He stated I will treat her as my wife. After that the rest is history.

Reality is : I've been on both sides of the coin . There are women who due to morals will never move forward to be shared or cuck .
And if it is purely for the male's fantasy it will not only not work but open a Pandora's Box of problems resentment or even breakup .
Communication and two willing is the way to go ...And even with that it can be complicated proving further that the setup is not the way to go .
Agreed that it can,it is, difficult with most women. Our task in life,,if we simply have to have the hotwife or cuckold or bbc/interracial lifestyle as a part of our relationships and sex lives, is to be honest with ourselves EARLY into any relationship. If she’s the type that has or will enjoy it, great, you’re off and running, create something new with her. But if she’s the type that just never gonna even try it, you have to decide whether your feelings for her will eventually tamper your lifestyle needs and interests. Should you stay or should you go. I have had lots of great experiences with two hotwives, I got both of them blacked and both of them got to the point that when they were having sex with just me, their master and husband, they would only get off with me if I was talking dirty to them and making them talk, about bbc, being a whore for bbc, wishing they were getting face fucked by a black cock rather than being with me, etc….and both girls have by now fucked over 100 black guys since the first….and yet with all,that success I’ve had, I still now am evolving, finding new twists on how current wife and I can continue to enjoy it and to make it an even deeper and more rewarding experience for her, that’s my new priority. And as recently as last night, when i told her she’d better shave smooth for tomorrow night, she rolled her eyes and reminded me that we are supposed to,attend a local community Christmas tree lightning, you fucking kidding me? She’d rather do that than be fucking new BBC i worked hard to,secure for her? Should I be satisfied or should I begin to feel that she’s not embracing being BBC OWNED as much as I am? Anyway, we will no doubt have it out tomorrow night, I’ll update you. We have no *******, no deep family or business that bonds us other than love…but bbc lifestyle has always been a part, too. Things can change. Oh, by the way, I’m not that shallow, this isn’t the first time in the past year that she’s passed on great bbc in order to,do something she knows I’m not a part of. Hmm.

Hubby set me up with my gym trainer unbeknownst to me. He had been after me for years to try swinging/sharing and as I told him was not interested, was happy with what I had. Anyway a new trainer came to our gym, I must have shown some interest and that's all hubby had to hear. From what he told me he met Derek (new Trainer) and after awhile they got close enough that they would go out for a ******* or two. According to hubby at one of the times the talk turned to sex and hubby asked him in a roundabout way if he was interested in older women. He said he had been with older women and it was on and after a few drinks hubby asked if he would be interested in me. I guess Derek almost fell out of his chair, and they discussed how, etc. From what they told me it was almost a year of Derek showing interest and and working with me in the gym, slight touches, sexy talk , etc. and he and I would stop for a wine after a workout. Well one time his charm was too much for me and we ended up making out in my car. The next day it was a bit awkward, but we got through it and I thought it was a onetime thing, and as I was leaving he asked for a ride, his car in the garage for repairs. Of course we stopped for a ******* which turned into several and my inhibitions were low , he put his best foot forward and we ended up at his place , after another *******, he moved in and seduced me, got me to relax and go with it and we had one of the hottest sex sessions ever. After that I was hooked , and hubby told me when I had a case of the guilts that all was good and he set it up. That started my fun and I haven't looked back, only thing is I wished we had started sooner

congrats guys

Back