My wife and I have amazing sex...always have. Opening our marriage didn't "save it". That is not what it is designed to do. You have to be on solid footing to open up. Opening really brought us closer together and it makes life easier. I can't pound her out the way she likes, so, open marriage. We would love to have a bull in our lives, someone that cares about us and visa versa. Someone who understands his role in our marriage and his place in it. I wish that she would fuck more men, but it is hard where we live to find like minded people.

Someone (perhaps a sociologist) sometime back coined the expression "three-person marriage", with the concept being that a black bull would make each white marriage complete, providing sex for the wife and discipline for the couple. We are seeing that concept becoming reality more and more.
Agreed. One man doesn't have to feel the pressure of meeting all her needs..emotional versus sexual. This is primal, nature. Either fight and become bitter or enjoy ;)

Back