Someone (perhaps a sociologist) sometime back coined the expression "three-person marriage", with the concept being that a black bull would make each white marriage complete, providing sex for the wife and discipline for the couple. We are seeing that concept becoming reality more and more.
Hope it take over totaly very soon. New laws give black man right to ,whenever he want,take anyvody white women. No matter if shes in a marrige . Protest from husband or other white men should be crimilized racistic.. And give gard and long prison. No right to white man.

You can’t stop nature. Women now are no longer held back and when a stronger male comes to take your wife, it’s now only natural for them to get together. It’s nature at its finest.
We may put up a token struggle, but it’s just pride and our wives and their bulls can help us here by just reassuring us that it’s for the good of us all. If we fight it our wives will only be upset and our bond with them won’t be as strong as before, so we have to act positively towards our wives needs and support them.
This is all already happening, it’s a slow process but we are seeing young black lads become the most popular with the young ladies, we see mature women want to try what they have missed out on and so it’s only natural now for the stronger in society to take what they want and our ladies are all up for it.

The next phase will be chastity. It has to happen as not being able to cum makes. Us much more responsive to our wives needs, it helps us support them and so it is something that at some point needs to be built into the relationship once the bull and wife have formed a relationship.

Your wife deserves to have fun, she deserves to have something as natural as an orgasm... Release him from the chain of dissatisfaction, you can not give him pleasure. Please take your seats. And make your wife HAPPY...
View attachment 5467071
I remember getting woken by my mothers moaning to a bbc fucking while my ******* worked i think that made an obsessed to now days watch my wife get fucked by black men

A husband/boyfriend might one day sit with himself and ask this question: Am I meant to be a cuck?

Is it my destiny to become one?

Should I inspire my wife/girlfriend to cuck me, or should I let her be, perhaps sit back and watch her actions, and maybe then I can make up my mind if it is the right thing for me/us to do or not?

My answer was: YYYEEESSS!!!!

Back