The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I find this so fascinating! The more I talk to people the more I realize this is all true. But I think more younger women like me are more to believe this than our husbands or boyfriends

I find this so fascinating! The more I talk to people the more I realize this is all true. But I think more younger women like me are more to believe this than our husbands or boyfriends
Interesting view on this, so are you ok with the Modern Marriage having a Black man in your life together, but for her of course?

My wife and i have sex whenever we want...but that doesn't mean she doesn't have sex with the black men that she wants. She has taken more cum loads from black men than my own. Now that she's done having ******* (1 of my own and 2 black babies) she's open to more and more black men than before. She wants black dick at least twice a week and she told me to find her the next fuck so i can watch her take a real dickas deep as she needs it. Here's my wife of 8 years(she's 36) and if you want to unload in her text me (in oklahoma)
View attachment 5503471
I would put dick in her throat

Last edited by a moderator:
The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Absolutely Truthful Facts! BNWO is taking Over the Whole world and it's now The Modern White Marriage! Gotta Love it! 🧒🏻👩🏻‍🦳♠️🤴🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦😋😋👅👅❤️🔥👁️✊🏿

My wife and i have sex whenever we want...but that doesn't mean she doesn't have sex with the black men that she wants. She has taken more cum loads from black men than my own. Now that she's done having ******* (1 of my own and 2 black babies) she's open to more and more black men than before. She wants black dick at least twice a week and she told me to find her the next fuck so i can watch her take a real dickas deep as she needs it. Here's my wife of 8 years(she's 36) and if you want to unload in her text me (in oklahoma)
View attachment 5503471
So beautiful and sexy too !

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you get her to do it. My wife is 77 and she is toying with the idea of fucking a black guy. Tell how you managed. Pm if necessary.
I find this real interesting I'm 66 the wife is 69 and we've been discussing it. Her conservative values are the hold up right now, so any help to swing her over would be greatly appreciated!!! Like fbwanger pm if necessary

Back