Has your wife cheated before?

We had been entertaining the idea of finding a bull, so cheating, yes and no. She had been working closely the last few months with a recently divorced black guy at work, and I could tell she enjoyed working with him. Last week she told me they had slept together. My heart dropped. I was shocked, dizzy feeling, almost hurt, but more turned on than i ever have been. She has gone crazy for him and now wonders why she waited so long to sleep with a black man. My emotions are running wild from jealousy, almost feeling sick to my stomach , but I also have masturbated more than i thought was even possible thinking about her with him.
God, your way of explaining is really perfect. You explained the process almost like a writer, from the perspective of a married Cuck man

After years of self-reflection, I say that complete honesty and openness between husband and wife is the best situation. My ex-wife cheated and lied. On the few occasions that she was honest about it, we worked things out much. The dishonesty was the hardest thing to accept.

If we had always been honest with each other (and honest to ourselves), we might have agreed on a more open relationship. I am sure that we would have enjoyed the cuckold lifestyle, multiple partners for each of us, group encounters, and my bi-sexual side (maybe hers, too). We would have explored our sexuality together instead of in spite of each other.
For this reason, sexual communication before marriage and in the early days of marriage is very important. You may be waiting for the right time, but your wife may not

My wife has never cheated on me although she has gotten BBC secretively or sneaky pretty consistently over 5 years... As long as it's only BBC then it is not cheating love her taking BBC

My wife has cheated for our entire relationship. We started dating on a Monday, had sex on Wednesday, she fucked her ex boyfriend and his roommates at Kansas State University Friday,Saturday and Sunday. Since then she has had countless affairs with random guys, coworkers as well as her boss while working at a hospital. She was a chemistry teacher for a while and had sex with other teachers, parents and a few students.
She has been pregnant 4 times and has 3 ******* and 1 abortion. Some of the ******* could be mine but who knows.
She is very attractive and even looks better when she’s pregnant. She gets constant attention even though she has put on a little weight.
Last time we were in Vegas she was making out with 2 other women on Fremont Street.
She dresses conservatively and you wouldn’t know by just looking at her that she is such a slut.
She has 3 sisters and the youngest is obviously the result of an affair. All of them have offered to fuck me and I have seen 2 naked.

Last edited:
My wife has cheated for our entire relationship. We started dating on a Monday, had sex on Wednesday, she fucked her ex boyfriend and his roommates at Kansas State University Friday,Saturday and Sunday. Since then she has had countless affairs with random guys, coworkers as well as her boss while working at a hospital. She was a chemistry teacher for a while and had sex with other teachers, parents and a few students.
She has been pregnant 4 times and has 3 ******* and 1 abortion. Some of the ******* could be mine but who knows.
She is very attractive and even looks better when she’s pregnant. She gets constant attention even though she has put on a little weight.
Last time we were in Vegas she was making out with 2 other women on Fremont Street.
She dresses conservatively and you wouldn’t know by just looking at her that she is such a slut.
She has 3 sisters and the youngest is obviously the result of an affair. All of them have offered to fuck me and I have seen 2 naked.
Damn dude!!! Does she fall asleep when you trying to get yours? "Baby, I am so, so tired...catch me tomorrow?"

Anytime I hear brazilian or Brazil all I can think of is a strange cock fucking my wife that she conveniently forgot to mention to me when it happened. She told me years later that she was filled twice and used his first load as lubricant for 2nd fucking. Gets me so excited to think about a strange Brazilian man fucking my wife and her not telling me.

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Mine did

Once your wife tastes black dick there is no going back, lol.

I'll be honest, it's the right choice. Your wife couldn't be faithful to you after being with so many men. You have entered her lifestyle by freeing her sexuality and you can be sure that this is the most comfortable one. Your wife was already going to have sex with other men. So you had the pleasure of watching it
My girlfriend tasted it and our relationship was over 3 weeks later

Многие женатые мужчины, живущие в современном браке, уже счастливы. Жены уже занимаются сексом со многими мужчинами, но мужья об этом знают. Но мечта многих женатых мужчин, пишущих мне, — быть изменой жены. Многие женатые мужчины не считают изменой, когда их партнерша занимается сексом с их ведома. Но на самом деле они хотят, чтобы их жены занимались сексом без их ведома.

Я хотел бы спросить у тех, кто живет в современном браке или у других женатых мужчин. Вы уже ловили свою жену на измене? Что ты почувствовал?

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?

Переведенный текст​

Most men become cuckolds when they find out that their wives are cheating on them. One day, after a picnic with work colleagues, my wife was given a ride home by an acquaintance. As soon as she entered the house, I wanted to make love to her, but she tried to deny me in every possible way. Despite her resistance, I started undressing her. When I took off her shirt, I saw that her nipples looked like someone had bitten them. After I took off her panties, I realised that my wife had had sex with a work colleague who had driven her home after the picnic

Переведенный текст​

Most men become cuckolds when they find out that their wives are cheating on them. One day, after a picnic with work colleagues, my wife was given a ride home by an acquaintance. As soon as she entered the house, I wanted to make love to her, but she tried to deny me in every possible way. Despite her resistance, I started undressing her. When I took off her shirt, I saw that her nipples looked like someone had bitten them. After I took off her panties, I realised that my wife had had sex with a work colleague who had driven her home after the picnic
That's almost exactly what happened to me. We get cuckolded when our girls sleep with our friends and other men. It launches us into the lifestyle

Hotwife Latina cheating with her BBC lover. Found some vids on her phone. We played with this guy for about 2 years then stopped as he wanted more from her. Found out she continued seeing him for another 2 years after that without me knowing until I found this vid on her phone. Her monthly overnight company meetings for 2 years were spent seeing him at motels, hotels and his home. As well as her Wednesday late nights arriving home at 8-9pm were spent at his home for several hours. Her reason for continuing to see him behind my back and not telling me was he was the best fuck she ever had and he made her feel sexy and it was like her boyfriend for her and a control thing for her. For the next several years he would periodically text and call her which she told me about.

Attachments

• Lana-FrenchDavid_1.mov
    103 MB
If she has, she’s kept it really under wraps.
Even though she wants to fuck BBCs she’s been completely honest with me, her hubby

Ignorance is bliss I guess

Hotwife Latina cheating with her BBC lover. Found some vids on her phone. We played with this guy for about 2 years then stopped as he wanted more from her. Found out she continued seeing him for another 2 years after that without me knowing until I found this vid on her phone. Her monthly overnight company meetings for 2 years were spent seeing him at motels, hotels and his home. As well as her Wednesday late nights arriving home at 8-9pm were spent at his home for several hours. Her reason for continuing to see him behind my back and not telling me was he was the best fuck she ever had and he made her feel sexy and it was like her boyfriend for her and a control thing for her. For the next several years he would periodically text and call her which she told me about.
Wow this slut is a real BBC whore. I'm sure you agreed with her

Yes. With her former boss who was always an arrogant douche to me. Turns out they were fucking VERY regularly for almost a year.

Her “business trips” were sex holidays for them at tropical resorts.

Back