Has your wife cheated before?

As stated in other posts, I was exclusively black only all through college. Married a vanilla white guy. Made it up until my second pregnancy before I cheated with our older neighbor. Black guy. Retired military. I was incredibly horny during that pregnancy. We fucked almost daily.

Attachments

• 1422D58E-45D1-4DAD-ADF7-087A5D0AD156.jpeg
    1422D58E-45D1-4DAD-ADF7-087A5D0AD156.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 58
  • B689B6E1-A5D1-4306-9621-DF8E82295B08.jpeg
    B689B6E1-A5D1-4306-9621-DF8E82295B08.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 56
As stated in other posts, I was exclusively black only all through college. Married a vanilla white guy. Made it up until my second pregnancy before I cheated with our older neighbor. Black guy. Retired military. I was incredibly horny during that pregnancy. We fucked almost daily.
my kinda girl.

Reactions: wit
Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
I found out my wife and her bbc ex were texting,she had a 2nd number nobody knew about just for him,he lives thousands of miles away in another country,so it wasn’t possible to meet but she would’ve fucked him for sure,it’s the love of her life,I confronted her,she said she will always care about him and I won’t promise to stop talking to him!!

It would be truly sensational if you said that the biological f ather of the cnhild was that black man loll

The most heart pounding exciting unforgettable sex a married wife can ever experience is in the bed of a brand new nicely built younger darker lover completely unprotected while her husband is at work and has no idea and will never know. It literally is sex she will remember the rest of her life secretly. If you are a husband in this lifestyle let her know exactly this tonight and encourage her to not let life slip by without experiencing it.

It would be truly sensational if you said that the biological f ather of the cnhild was that black man loll

Thanks. Times were different back then. But it was incredibly sexy. Also, once I had recovered, we continued having sex daily. My nipples are super sensitive. I used to get incredibly turned on as my girl breastfed. He would sometimes fuck me as they fed.

Thanks. Times were different back then. But it was incredibly sexy. Also, once I had recovered, we continued having sex daily. My nipples are super sensitive. I used to get incredibly turned on as my girl breastfed. He would sometimes fuck me as they fed.
Lol
Did your husband find out later?

The most heart pounding exciting unforgettable sex a married wife can ever experience is in the bed of a brand new nicely built younger darker lover completely unprotected while her husband is at work and has no idea and will never know. It literally is sex she will remember the rest of her life secretly. If you are a husband in this lifestyle let her know exactly this tonight and encourage her to not let life slip by without experiencing it.
Oo okay some one who understands me it is so H O T to

Attachments

• 1968713678.gif
    1968713678.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 45
When I first found my wife cheating was when I came home from work early. I noticed a car in the driveway and went inside. I heard sounds coming from our bedroom so I just walked in. Guess, what I found? Both in bed and going at it like rabbits. So I just walked out and let them do what they were doing. He came out of the bedroom and did not say a word and left. I waited for my wife to come out before I said anything. After the talk we had the thing that keeps coming to mind is when she stated "at times I need other men." There has been alot of times when she needed other men

When I first found my wife cheating was when I came home from work early. I noticed a car in the driveway and went inside. I heard sounds coming from our bedroom so I just walked in. Guess, what I found? Both in bed and going at it like rabbits. So I just walked out and let them do what they were doing. He came out of the bedroom and did not say a word and left. I waited for my wife to come out before I said anything. After the talk we had the thing that keeps coming to mind is when she stated "at times I need other men." There has been alot of times when she needed other men
Did she get into how you aren’t big enough to satisfy her much?

Fuck that's hot. You are a great wife for a
cuck hubby. If I was that ex hubby I would love that you fuck hung black guys and stayed married to you.

Fuck that's hot. You are a great wife for a
cuck hubby. If I was that ex hubby I would love that you fuck hung black guys and stayed married to you.

Thanks! My bbc neighbor was very sexy. We fucked a lot. My nipples are super sensitive and I can cum from nipple stimulation. I used to get incredibly aroused when my girls breastfed. He would sometimes fuck me as the youngest fed.

Its a tremendous thrill to fuck some white guys wife behind his back, especially if she hasn't cheated on him before. I know, once she had tried it, she'll be hooked on BBC.
Being one of the ones who's girlfriends cheated, how many times have you done this? Feel feel free to DM me.

Back