Has your wife cheated before?

I got cheated on badly. Never admitted the truth. My college sweetheart. Broke me internally mentally financially. The main wound was just the fact that I had been trying so hard to save our family. For years. I can't say sure cheated due to the fact we had long since been separated. Not being able to tell.. we were together a lot. As a black man the pain was dead. BUT... that being said. It created me. I'm glad I got to enjoy the experience. My goal is to get her and her white family my sex slaves for eternity. Doing my will in every bondage situation I can come up. They created a professional dom. My reputations from life and her family will be just that. I am going to teach and train other white sluts men included with that... they are all trailer trash and should live as such.

I got cheated on badly. Never admitted the truth. My college sweetheart. Broke me internally mentally financially. The main wound was just the fact that I had been trying so hard to save our family. For years. I can't say sure cheated due to the fact we had long since been separated. Not being able to tell.. we were together a lot. As a black man the pain was dead. BUT... that being said. It created me. I'm glad I got to enjoy the experience. My goal is to get her and her white family my sex slaves for eternity. Doing my will in every bondage situation I can come up. They created a professional dom. My reputations from life and her family will be just that. I am going to teach and train other white sluts men included with that... they are all trailer trash and should live as such.
were you married ??

About your last sentences, we're working on the same thing, man

I love this topic.....it means I'm either cold-hearted or just hyper-tabboo-kinky...or just plain open minded and fun. Depends on who you ask. My hotwife (BBC OWNED PUSSY, ONLY) knows she doesn't need to ask me or tell me anything (but women like to talk, you iknow) so long as she's with black men, so she isn't "cheating." But it's a topic I'm trying to get her to at least role-play so that she cand I can see how it feels, ie: she stays out, hooks up with one of her black boyfriends OR meets a new one....but making sure I'm NOT already in the know whatsoever. I want her to call me and say she got stuck at a girlfriends's place listeining to her cry about her husband and that she might just stay there instead of drinking/driving. I'll of course say "yes, good idea, stay there, be safe." And all the while she'll have me on speakerphone so that her black lover can hear me talking, so that at least HE thinks that she's really cheating. She and I already having fun practicing the 'dirty talk' she and her lover can/could/might have, her telling him to "fuck my cheating white BBC owned cunt," and would love to hear him telling her that she's "another white married whore, beg for this big black cock, whore." etc. IN FACT, WHY ISN'T BLACKEDRAW OR SOMEONE ELSE PRODUCING SCENES LIKE THIS? I want her to come home at 4am with cum smearsw all over her black cotton panties. Here's another original never-published pic that I took. MVC-003L.JPG

I love this topic.....it means I'm either cold-hearted or just hyper-tabboo-kinky...or just plain open minded and fun. Depends on who you ask. My hotwife (BBC OWNED PUSSY, ONLY) knows she doesn't need to ask me or tell me anything (but women like to talk, you iknow) so long as she's with black men, so she isn't "cheating." But it's a topic I'm trying to get her to at least role-play so that she cand I can see how it feels, ie: she stays out, hooks up with one of her black boyfriends OR meets a new one....but making sure I'm NOT already in the know whatsoever. I want her to call me and say she got stuck at a girlfriends's place listeining to her cry about her husband and that she might just stay there instead of drinking/driving. I'll of course say "yes, good idea, stay there, be safe." And all the while she'll have me on speakerphone so that her black lover can hear me talking, so that at least HE thinks that she's really cheating. She and I already having fun practicing the 'dirty talk' she and her lover can/could/might have, her telling him to "fuck my cheating white BBC owned cunt," and would love to hear him telling her that she's "another white married whore, beg for this big black cock, whore." etc. IN FACT, WHY ISN'T BLACKEDRAW OR SOMEONE ELSE PRODUCING SCENES LIKE THIS? I want her to come home at 4am with cum smearsw all over her black cotton panties. Here's another original never-published pic that I took. View attachment 6900382
You want and support what makes your wife truly happy. The pinnacle of lifestyle. You are very lucky

Back