Has your wife cheated before?

quite sure she did nt and she will stay faithful as it is against her moral principles . but i wish she would try another guy and enjoy .
She may will become more open for the hotwife lifestyle
My wife is similar. We role play but she says she would never be unfaithful to me. I love that about her, but I have my perversions of wanting her blacked.

Once your wife tastes black dick there is no going back, lol.

I'll be honest, it's the right choice. Your wife couldn't be faithful to you after being with so many men. You have entered her lifestyle by freeing her sexuality and you can be sure that this is the most comfortable one. Your wife was already going to have sex with other men. So you had the pleasure of watching it
I totally agree tha it is clearly the right choice. We love our white women,. We need them to be ahppy and satisifed by an actual man, instead of a staight up faggot. My partner has cheated on me several times. I am fine with it because I am fucking usueless in bed. I have no right to protest.

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Mine always cheats, and I say nothing. I think a woman married to a man like me should be able to cheat without repercussion. As long as I remind myself that I am sexual inadequate fo her.

Yes she cheated with a black man. I didn't care that he was black, it was the secrecy that was the hard part.
After a couple years or so. The pain went away, but the curiosity and mentality of her riding a BBC was definitely enough to turn me on and keep me turned on. It lead me to wanting to be a cuck beta male. Which i now feel to be.
I even caged myself while we were separated, because I truly wanted it. So I would train myself to accept being pssy free.
Unfortunately the memory and pain seemed to be too much for her, as she won't support the ides I've presented to her about being a QOS. Or even just a hotwife.
So she decided in the end that she didn't want a caged up cuck beta. I mean, honestly, how can we blame her.

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Early in our marriage my wife admitted to giving blowjobs to several Black guys at work. At first I felt betrayed, then inadequate and finally aroused thinking about it. After some serious discussions, I told her I was OK wityit and encouraged her to continue.

I think I did the right thing and raised him as my own, not knowing if he is.
Its fucking pathetic, but yeah, you did what any cuckold would do. You accepted it and moved on.

Honestly, I hope everyday that my partner comes back pregnant. I WANT to raise a baby that isn't mine. That obviously isn't mine.. My wifes boyfriend is a black man.

My gf brek up first then fuck a man...then come back to me .....i forgive her ...then she brk up to fuck another man....the she came back to me ......i forgive her ...she keep on doing about 5 man........how we call it? Cheat????
Oh my God! You really ara a fucking loser :) lol. Fags and Betas and Cucks are so fucking weak.

Back