Thoughts on Right of passage for young black men coming of age?

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls
Ok your post is filled with the typical fantasy stuff that is completely unrealistic and I’m sure it’s good jerkoff material for the usual storytellers here. However it’s extremely doubtful you find any black dudes 18 years old or any guys 18 years old that haven’t had any pussy. When I was younger ******* started sex around 15-16 years old. What is it now 13? A black boy 18 years old that never had pussy is like a four leaf clover. He would have to be on the chess team or something similar. Now I do think white couples having a fun experience with a younger black guy could be a nice thing. Having an experience with an older woman is always very nice.

it wassn't on a wedding nite, but an anniversary.
he was 16 & legal there. it was her 4th black pregnancy as well.
she let him know she was fertile & he would get to bred her. she'd have his ch!ld.
she was with him many times over the next few days.
he'd never had a white woman, blonde, or a wife before.
he was pretty inexperienced & nervous in the beginning, but not at the end.
the boychild is going to be every bit as impressive (tall, muscular& athletic) as the one that made him.
Excellent choice!
Watching a young teen mount an older woman in heat
is wonderful. I remember thinking how natural it was seeing him
ride my wife's round, pale fat ass. Making her moan, fart and finally
orgasm as he plowed her as hard as he could.
Then, finally letting him blow a copius amount of morning load
into her.
Both were quite satisfied.

Excellent choice!
Watching a young teen mount an older woman in heat
is wonderful. I remember thinking how natural it was seeing him
ride my wife's round, pale fat ass. Making her moan, fart and finally
orgasm as he plowed her as hard as he could.
Then, finally letting him blow a copius amount of morning load
into her.
Both were quite satisfied.
my wife can still fit into her wedding dress & almost her prom dress.
if you want to breed with the best, then you have to earn it & show up as the best.
she has top genes. so she demands the same. afterall, she's going to make a b@by!
she plans to breed until she cant. though she has talked about 9on/9off, its yet to happen!
she just loves being pregnant nearly as much as she likes the breeding!
she's sexy as hell pregnant too!
almost all her girl lovers are in different stages of pregnant too.
she has about a dozen of them. she always gives me the first crack at them too!
then they join her & the future donors.

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
2 more mixed race babies
There are so many young black males that are committing crimes in order to become a member of a gang. Rather than harming someone or stealing something, impregnating a white woman might be better.

A LOT of benifits
2 more mixed race babies
4 open up more marriages for black
My wife has been given many times by our MASTERS to fuck young black men as an 18th birthday gift. Also in "despedidas de soltero" (bachelor parties). We see it as natural.

A LOT of benifits
2 more mixed race babies
I love this

A LOT of benifits
2 more mixed race babies
Whether we like it or not, the real age is much younger than 18.

Our dau-ghter told my wife that even dating in high school and middle school,
many of her friends had a white boyfriend but after a date or at a party would
then leave with some black guy they just met or had been asked out earlier.

It appears white boys are being encouraged or "groomed' to be cuckolds
much earlier these days.

A LOT of benifits
2 more mixed race babies
How about they get to line up 100 fertile white women and have to fuck and cum in all of them within two hours.

LOL...........
No!!!!
I'm sorry.......I just could not see myself doing some 18yr old high school boy on my wedding night. At that age, he has likely not mastered the charm that gets me wet. Maybe he knows how to dress well, but likely not.

Now, if the blk man was 25, well dressed, built, clean cut.........my husband would be in the corner watching as my panties hit the floor.
18 year old school boy? When I was 18, I was serving Queen &country BAOR keeping Russians out! Some bloody schoolboy!
LOL...........
No!!!!
I'm sorry.......I just could not see myself doing some 18yr old high school boy on my wedding night. At that age, he has likely not mastered the charm that gets me wet. Maybe he knows how to dress well, but likely not.

Now, if the blk man was 25, well dressed, built, clean cut.........my husband would be in the corner watching as my panties hit the floor.

I think the idea is to give back. Sometimes we have to settle with a slightly less great night to give back to what we love. It’s the way to keep the cause going by creating more bulls. Because as I’m seeing it already there is a shortage of BBC bulls, while the number of hotwives is surging greatly recently.
Mine is not an invitation to violate the current legal regulations of your State, but I would like to point out that in other places the age of majority for the purposes of sexual activity is less than 18 years (in Italy 14), but above all that this age of majority of 18 years old is in complete contrast with the natural instinct of young black males, who prove sexually ready already 5/6 years earlier. I suppose that the imminent collapse of the "Western system" will lead to an overcoming of such restrictions, as it was in ancient and medieval society: consequently there will also be a huge increase in available black males.

It happens often all around us. My wife is a popular teacher so she hears a lot of student gossip. Just last week two girls were talking and one realized the other was a virgin and told her it was time for her to get over it and do it. So the non-virgin friend set her up with a guy to help “get over” her virginity. Just so happens the guy is black. I wonder how many young girls in our school this guy has helped “get over” their virginity.

Back