Thoughts on Right of passage for young black men coming of age?

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls
No. Next stupid question.

My wife has been a “first” white woman experience during the years to several young black men that had just turned 18. One was one of her regular bulls nephews who for sure had his uncle’s DNA as the young man was hung like a farm ******* and came like a fountain. One was actually another bulls ******* that got his first taste of white pussy right in my bedroom as i watched him cum in her mouth/face the first load and then proceed to have my wife give his cock mouth to penis necessitation three more times so he could deposit those loads deep between her thighs. She still fucks the bulls nephew somewhat regularly, he is 21 now and has brought over from time to time a friend about the same age usually with advance notice to the wife but a time or two just showed up with a friend that had never had sex with a white woman. My wife was a little nervous about this at first, doing such young men but she loves the taboo of being their “first” white woman sexual experience and introducing them to this lifestyle hoping they’ll become bulls for other young or older white women throughout their life. I like it too, i like how nervous they are at first when my wife removes her clothes and a white woman is standing in front of them nude with me sitting close by watching. It’s all new to them and a little surreal especially with the husband watching her remove their clothes but once they are nude too and my wife is on her knee’s taking that young cock in her mouth, nature takes over and the sexual beast in them comes out and until they nut, they totally forget I’m there watching. The first time she positions me on the bed, her pussy over my face and they fuck her (I’m totally clothed) and she has me lick and suck their balls when they are getting close to cumming, they ask for that almost every time when they are back over later on.
Full disclosure, this post made this cuck ROCK hard ;)

My wife has been a “first” white woman experience during the years to several young black men that had just turned 18. One was one of her regular bulls nephews who for sure had his uncle’s DNA as the young man was hung like a farm ******* and came like a fountain. One was actually another bulls ******* that got his first taste of white pussy right in my bedroom as i watched him cum in her mouth/face the first load and then proceed to have my wife give his cock mouth to penis necessitation three more times so he could deposit those loads deep between her thighs. She still fucks the bulls nephew somewhat regularly, he is 21 now and has brought over from time to time a friend about the same age usually with advance notice to the wife but a time or two just showed up with a friend that had never had sex with a white woman. My wife was a little nervous about this at first, doing such young men but she loves the taboo of being their “first” white woman sexual experience and introducing them to this lifestyle hoping they’ll become bulls for other young or older white women throughout their life. I like it too, i like how nervous they are at first when my wife removes her clothes and a white woman is standing in front of them nude with me sitting close by watching. It’s all new to them and a little surreal especially with the husband watching her remove their clothes but once they are nude too and my wife is on her knee’s taking that young cock in her mouth, nature takes over and the sexual beast in them comes out and until they nut, they totally forget I’m there watching. The first time she positions me on the bed, her pussy over my face and they fuck her (I’m totally clothed) and she has me lick and suck their balls when they are getting close to cumming, they ask for that almost every time when they are back over later on.

Full disclosure, this post made this cuck ROCK hard ;)

I agree he is good FICTION writer. It just did not do much for me.

I would say that young, 18 yr old, Black Males should be given the honor and respect - due anyone in authority. Some public examples would be: given head of the line, vip, treatment in restaurants, theaters, transportation, etc. He be addressed as "Sir", unless you are told otherwise. Invited into the home of white couples to develop and hone His Black Bull skills. Will He make mistakes? Sure, but who does not and that is the price the white couple just has to live with. It is not easy for an older white couple having to take orders from an 18 yr old Black Male, however, that is their problem and something they need to learn to accept. I can say that the first time my cuck was disciplined by a 24 yr old Black Male, was life changing. So, i can only imagine if that Black Male were only 18. Not sure how I would feel getting spanked by an 18 yr old Black Male either, by the way.
What mistake can a young black man make? Just suck that seed out of him.

FYI not every black guy is into the lifestyle nor any bs "NWO". This is more a thread for the extreme racial kinks subforum than the main one.
Oh yeah, I totally agree on the BNWO and the pregnancy part is a lifetime commitment. Very few should do the pregnancy part of this and leave it a fantasy.

My husband and I have been in it for the "long haul" from day 1. No regrets. We are actually expecting our first grandchi.ld next year and can't wait. We love being parents, we have the means and all to love and devotion ever needed for our little ones.

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
2 more mixed race babies
a new world order ?. lol. ok. It’s sex. It’s a lifestyle. Not sure we are going to promote world peace here but to each their own.

Congratulations to them, and to you as a future granny! I hope everything goes well!
It's their first baby. So, she'll be all overly picky about clothes and how sanitary things are. After about 3 months of the BS, she'll just be more practical. New moms are just.........................I don't know.....OCD and anal retentive all rolled into one big mess with leaky boobs.

It's their first baby. So, she'll be all overly picky about clothes and how sanitary things are. After about 3 months of the BS, she'll just be more practical. New moms are just.........................I don't know.....OCD and anal retentive all rolled into one big mess with leaky boobs.
Yes. I remember, and my wife is still ultra-picky about what my d.aughter should eat, and not.

A LOT of benifits
2 more mixed race babies
No but for different reasons than you think

1 Brides have been running on adrenaline for a week to tend days. They have been up since 4 in the morning. Drinking most of the evening and are usually ready to fall asleep. How would you feel if your first white pussy slept through the entire time.

No what I am proposing is the following.

This young black man should be trained for this right of passage by a couple that have at least twenty years behind them. This training would last at least six months. Where he would be trained on how to act around white couples. Manners go a long way or better get “MANNERS MAKEST THE MAN”. Simple things like standing up when a lady enters the room. Polite manners at the table. Respect is earned not given or demanded

during this time he would be trained on bathing in front of the husband at first learning to show the husband what he has to offer.

during this time he would be trained on being bathed by the husband now learning to share with the husband what he will be sharing with the wife.

during this time he would be trained on bathing in front of the wife at first learning to show her what he has to offer.

during this time he would be trained on being bathed by the wife now learning to share with the wife what he has shared with the husband.

at this point he will have learned to share two of the human senses. Sight and touch. There are three more officially and one more un officially.

next up is the sense of sound. A blind folded husband hearing the sounds first of kissing is a skill that takes a while to learn and master. Next up might be the sound of the young man fingering the wife. Or the sound of the wife sucking the young mans cock. Done right the husband may even cum at this point.

follow this on with smell of the young man and wife playing. First offer the smell on the young man’s fingers them followed by some thing longer thicker brushed under the husbands nose.

the last sense is taste. This one can be tricky. Allow the husband to orally prepare his wife, then orally prepare the young man for his wife. At this point have the husband guide the young man into his wife. Bare back of course. When it comes time to let loose the load he has built up he should place just the head of his manhood in the husbands mouth so he might taste the wife’s juices and then release his load so that the first few spirts hit the back of the husbands throats this forces him to fight the gag reflex and paints the entire inside of the husbands mouth with his cum. Now he will taste the load and have to swallow it.

now is the hard part of the training. I like to think of this as a time to increase the frequency and duration of visit’s with the wife.

start off once a night to build up stamina.

then once a night then once in the morning

then once a night, then once in the middles of the night and again in the morning.

then have the husband sleep between the young man and the wife only with his head toward they wife and young man’s feet. This way the young man and wife can increase the frequency with the husband laying under them as they fuck. The young man will learn to bounce his balls off the husbands fore head. He might even learn how to rest his balls on the husbands eyes with it comes time to drop the load in the wife.

once the young man has learn all these things he is ready to become a bull.

he will stand at the back of the church and watch The young couple get married. He will attend the reception and dance with all the brides maids. Then he will stand out side the bridal suite and wait for the couple to quickly fall asleep.

the couple will be given a one or two day honeymoon before he joins them. At first just in the evening fucking the bride frequently and for long periods of time. By day six he will be seen publicly dining and dancing with the young bride. By night eight the new husband should be left out side of the newly weds suite to listen as this new bull sees to the new wife.

for the next two years this young man should be a honeymoon bull.

at this point the young man should consider becoming the annaverary bull. That way he can have some me time to learn other new skills like cooking.

Back