Thoughts on Right of passage for young black men coming of age?

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls
Yes 💯 it should and continue

My wife has been a “first” white woman experience during the years to several young black men that had just turned 18. One was one of her regular bulls nephews who for sure had his uncle’s DNA as the young man was hung like a farm ******* and came like a fountain. One was actually another bulls ******* that got his first taste of white pussy right in my bedroom as i watched him cum in her mouth/face the first load and then proceed to have my wife give his cock mouth to penis necessitation three more times so he could deposit those loads deep between her thighs. She still fucks the bulls nephew somewhat regularly, he is 21 now and has brought over from time to time a friend about the same age usually with advance notice to the wife but a time or two just showed up with a friend that had never had sex with a white woman. My wife was a little nervous about this at first, doing such young men but she loves the taboo of being their “first” white woman sexual experience and introducing them to this lifestyle hoping they’ll become bulls for other young or older white women throughout their life. I like it too, i like how nervous they are at first when my wife removes her clothes and a white woman is standing in front of them nude with me sitting close by watching. It’s all new to them and a little surreal especially with the husband watching her remove their clothes but once they are nude too and my wife is on her knee’s taking that young cock in her mouth, nature takes over and the sexual beast in them comes out and until they nut, they totally forget I’m there watching. The first time she positions me on the bed, her pussy over my face and they fuck her (I’m totally clothed) and she has me lick and suck their balls when they are getting close to cumming, they ask for that almost every time when they are back over later on.
So beautifull to hear, as a 62y sisicuckold myself it warms my heart , thank you and please pass my thankfulness on to your wife, we need more folks like yourselves

Dovrebbe essere un DIRITTO DI PASSAGGIO dato agli uomini neri quando compiono 18 anni che le coppie bianche devono concedere a qualsiasi uomo nero che sta "diventando maggiorenne" il diritto di essere il primo ad avere rapporti sessuali con una nuova sposa la prima notte di nozze.

UN SACCO di vantaggi
1 Contribuisci a cementare il Nuovo Ordine Mondiale
Altri 2 bambini di razza mista
3 insegnare a più donne bianche quanto può essere DAVVERO buono il sesso
4 aprono più matrimoni per gli uomini neri come tori
Se mi è permesso esprimere un'opinione, questa è la proposta più interessante e intelligente che ho letto qui. Si tratterebbe però di organizzare un (adatto) luogo d'incontro per adolescenti e novelle spose.

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls
18 19 and 20 year olds should have a special emoji in B2W 🍆

From Christine -
At least in urban area schools, the message has
gotten out that most white women (even older ones) will give into
aggressive black males. I find smoking weed helps break the ice.

Unprotected, married, white pussy is a perfect fit, so to speak
for most young guys to pop their cherry on as well as plow & seed
on a regular basis.

I think a lot of married white husbands are expecting that it's
going to happen sooner or later and they are accepting of it.
so your saying me as a 20 y/o young bull can go in public and pick up older cougars like in a store or something no problem?? how do i get past the what if shes married or “shes too old for me

seriously i wanna know

Sex is not going to turn a boy into a man. Sorry, the difference between a boy and a man is not because he had sex with some girl. It's when you learn to take personal responsibility, focus outward and have a plan for your life. That is what we like. You don't have to be some owner of 14 business, but if you say that is what plan to do, we listen.

Get in our head, then you get in our panties.
interesting take thanks

so your saying me as a 20 y/o young bull can go in public and pick up older cougars like in a store or something no problem?? how do i get past the what if shes married or “shes too old for me

seriously i wanna know
From Christine -
No, I'm not saying that at all!
First, as a 20 y.o. they won't let you in the school.
Secondly, it took a while as I was seduced and plied with weed, etc.
by a couple of my students. Then, eventually I was blackmailed.

Back